Why the hell is Bisping fighting an unranked Cung Le?

I haven't seen a noobsauce TS getting shit on like this in a while.

Because people like seeing Bisping get knocked out.

Cung Le knocked out Rich Franklin

That is better than anything Bisping has done in his entire career. Infact Franklin would batter Bisping if they fought.

UFC rankings dont mean anything, even diehard UFC fans dont think they are legit.

Bisping's striking is hardly better than Cote's but with a weaker chin. Le will either knock him out early or dominate for at least 3 rounds and still edge out the last 2 (even if he lose the last two rounds due to cardio, he still wins 3 over 2 rds, Le is no longer inexperienced like he used to be in being overly zealous in looking for finishes, besides Bisping has no KO power to really catch Le). I see Le winning both through KO or UD.

If Le wins impressively I legitimately would not mind him vs. Anderson. As long as Anderson continues his disinterest in the title I think it's not a bad fight to make. Le only wants veterans with a name or a fight that would allow him to coach a season of TUF from what I read. I think it matches what both guys would be looking for.

Because he can't beat fighters in the Top10 and Cung is at least an exciting matchup who will not try to take him down.

Mike has stated that he has always wanted to go to China and now on the company's dime he can.

Champion : Chris Weidman
1 Anderson Silva
2 Vitor Belfort
3 Lyoto Machida
4 Jacare Souza
5 Luke Rockhold
6 Tim Kennedy
7 Mark Munoz
8 Michael Bisping
9 Francis Carmont
10 Costas Philippou
11 Gegard Mousasi
12 Yoel Romero
13 Tim Boetsch
14 Thales Leites
15 Brad Tavares

So many better options for him and he's fighting Cung Le? This seems like the UFC just giving him an easy win because he's one of the more famous fighters. Wish Bisping would have turned the fight down.

I can't wait until Lyoto takes the title, and Moose comes back for his rematch.

Oh my god a fringe top 10 middleweight is fighting somebody in the 15-20 range.... OH NOES!!!!

Phuk u OP, Cung is Awesome

spinning back kick do bispings gut...its comin..

Back