why the HELL didnt junior learn to fight better in the clinch/

fnog9

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i was absolutely furious that junior does not throw knees in the clinch and does not try to explode out of the clinch. i was like, damn junior, you dont necessarily need a full thai clinch to throw a damn. knee that damn body, wtf? or make some explosive movements to get the hell outta there? but maybe what makes me most mad was juniors near total lack of offense once in the clinch. it was like junior decided hes only going to throw like 3 serious shots each round and other than that, hope cain doesnt murder him in the meantime. im mad bc it was the same damn thing as last time except maybe worse. i expected junior to be ready for this type of strategy.

im just mad bc i believe junior can do better, but for some reason hes not training for it. cain is not unbeatable, i think junior can beat him if he could find a way to fight more effectively. junior needs to learn to match cain's grinding style instead od relying on distance and heymakers, for F sake i thought he would have been better in the clinch here! but it was like junior resigned to accept that the clinch is cain's world. result: painful domination by cain.

Back