Why the hate on the this main card?

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
It's Urijah's send off fight against a fellow long time vet In Brad Pickett who everyone loves as well. Both guys are high octane and will put an exciting fight. Regardless of who wins it's good recognition for either of them and I will miss them both when they hang em up.

Sage and Mickey is the new age version of GSP and BJ being brought up to super stardom. Understandably they don't have the credibility that both coming in aside from sage but bringing in the casuals and more $$$$ is what matters in this new MMA generation.

Also Platinum blesses us, so god bless this card, or allah, or whatever the hell you believe in.

This is a damn good card

Garbage card, low stakes, no TS shot or anything on the line, I care for the first 2 fights and barely care (if that) about the last two

Garbage card, low stakes, no TS shot or anything on the line, I care for the first 2 fights and barely care (if that) about the last two
Ive been a fan of UFC and mma for 20 plus years, if you can't appreciate the social
Media takeover be the ability to build stars you will salty forever man. Adapt to the times like real authentic fans have

Ive been a fan of UFC and mma for 20 plus years, if you can't appreciate the social
Media takeover be the ability to build stars you will salty forever man. Adapt to the times like real authentic fans have
Salty, triggered, that crap is so overused. No ones salty, at 6 I'll just switch to the Miami v jets game u dummy

Salty, triggered, that crap is so overused. No ones salty, at 6 I'll just switch to the Miami v jets game u dummy
Really Miami Vs Jets ?

Get out of here you fair weather any sports fan lol

Back