Why the hate for Denny's?

denny's sucks lol. If i'm drunk at 2 in the morning ill go to A&W or something and get like 8 buddy burgers. I don't really drink anymore though, did enough of that from 18-22. Weed on the other hand......

Not sure why everyone else hates Denny's but I hate it because this one time me and my freinds went to Niagara falls (Canadian side) lost all our money at the tables and then went to the falls 5 in the morning, took out a 24 case of beer, polished it between 5 guys and got absolutely plastered. One friend passed out and we took turns putting our nut sacks on his forehead and taking pictures of it and sending it to his girlfreind. We waited for Denny's to open at 7 and when we got there and saw those rediculous prices for the smallest breakfast and we got so offended we walked out.

Not sure why everyone else hates Denny's but I hate it because this one time me and my freinds went to Niagara falls (Canadian side) lost all our money at the tables and then went to the falls 5 in the morning, took out a 24 case of beer, polished it between 5 guys and got absolutely plastered. One friend passed out and we took turns putting our nut sacks on his forehead and taking pictures of it and sending it to his girlfreind. We waited for Denny's to open at 7 and when we got there and saw those rediculous prices for the smallest breakfast and we got so offended we walked out.

Five guys got plastered on 24 beer?

i only go to Dennys when i lose big in Vegas.

Also, really low prices on food always triggers a red flag in me.

That stood out to me too. Jesus maybe you guys should've stuck to zimas or something.
We drank it in less than an hour. I assume most people would have gotten trashed. Try drinking that much zima in an hour and tell me how it goes the next morning.

The last time I went to Denny's I was splitting a hotel with a few friends and we only went there because it was a close option.

Long story short, after eating there, everyone was fighting over the bathroom when we got back to the hotel.

We were drinking all night and had not eaten anything....which is obvious since everything in Canada closes at the worst hour.

Agree that Canadian closing times suck.

We drank it in less than an hour. I assume most people would have gotten trashed. Try drinking that much zima in an hour and tell me how it goes the next morning.
That's 5 beers a piece dude...

It's how they treat their employees. It's bad. The waiters there get sht on and make virtually nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back