Elections Why the GOP is expected to win the House but NOT the Senate.

No. You hack. Your equating SSM to any number of justifiably illegal acts show's how honest you're trying to be.
I didn't equate SSM with child marriage like you claimed and I doubt you can find a post of mine where I did.

Whatever they may take or not take, it won't make a difference and we will still be in a mess with Mitchel and Pelosi still calling the shots.

I didn't equate SSM with child marriage like you claimed and I doubt you can find a post of mine where I did.

Yeah, that one kind of threw me for a loop. It would be hurtful (from you). :( I have no problem with people being against SSM or thinking homosexuality is immoral and whatever but there's levels -- sex with individuals who haven't reached sexual maturity is on an entirely different one. The people who actually claim otherwise or make that equivalence even know it's bullshit, but they do it anyway to fuel their own hatred and prejudices.

Yeah, that one kind of threw me for a loop. It would be hurtful (from you). :( I have no problem with people being against SSM or thinking homosexuality is immoral and whatever but there's levels -- sex with individuals who haven't reached sexual maturity is on an entirely different one. The people who actually claim otherwise or make that equivalence even know it's bullshit, but they do it anyway to fuel their own hatred and prejudices.
I linked the thread in an earlier post, feel free to go over there and read through our exchange and you'll see that the points I was making are nothing like what he framed them as. I don't even think he was being dishonest, it seemed that he completely misunderstood my argument and we ended up talking past each other.

Back