Why such high expectations for Lee?

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I see people acting like he was supposed to beat rda, lmfao. If you thought that honestly, your mma predictions need work.

Seriously though why are people so high on this guy to begin with? He’s ufc talent for sure, but he’s a roster filler imo. I can’t think of a single truly elite fighter that I would pick him to even have a chance against. Am I missing something on this guy?

I see people acting like he was supposed to beat rda, lmfao. If you thought that honestly, your mma predictions need work.

Seriously though why are people so high on this guy to begin with? He’s ufc talent for sure, but he’s a roster filler imo. I can’t think of a single truly elite fighter that I would pick him to even have a chance against. Am I missing something on this guy?

He talks a good game.

That raises the stakes.

Higher highs and lower lows.

If you are gonna talk, people are going to start holding you your words.

Well at least he shows up to fight

These forums still believe Nate Diaz is a top 5 LW

He has a big mouth. We expected to find a reason why he talked so big. We are disappoint.

RDA has gotten wrestlefucked three times and Lee has been an impressive wrestler

Because the UFC has an agenda, and all the dummies that follow the sport are easily manipulated...

Kevin Lee looks and acts the part. Plus, his technical skill is very high.

because hes pretty good. hes dropped some fights so hes not unbeatable, but lee is sitll a good fighter

People see a young guy with "explosive" athleticism and wrestling creds then think he has a high upside. The problem is he hasn't improved the holes in his game very much... he is still very hittable with suspect cardio.

Cuz he talks so much shit

Went up a weight class

He's out of "excuses" (reasons).

Oddly, I like him and think he has good potential. I'm also a fan of his attitude . He doesn't BS about his losses and takes it like a man. Maybe it's time to change camps?

The first time i ever heard of him was during a press conference, of which i didn't watch live. He pissed off chisea or whatever his name was..
Then they fought and lee achieved a stoppage somehow without a tap.

I sat thinking, wtf is the big deal?

He gave Tony some problems in the first round if I remember correctly, and then after he destroyed Barboza I was a fan. Not so much anymore, he always has mad excuses and isn't humble enough considering his last couple of fights

He doesn't BS about his losses and takes it like a man.

giphy.gif

Cause his mouth writes checks his body can't cash.

according to sherdog anyone who wrestled ncaa, has somewhat of a jacked body and can shoot a blast double is an A level athlete even if he gasses in 1 round. its like cardio isnt part of athleticism? LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back