Why Spironolactone?

I was not defending Cyborg, you morphodite, I was saying wait until the evidence is available before jumping to conclusions.

I posited an alternate possible narrative to the one folks like yourself seem to jump to straight away.

However, as any rational human being, my opinions are fluid, not fixed, and will change with available evidence.

Like a real grown up! Novel, I know.

Also, I do hope you're not using the speculative article by Iain Kidd as the basis for your argument.
I certainly have not seen her actual chart, if it is available, I'd love to take a gander. So, if Bloody Elbow has that to peruse, then, by all means, please provide a link.

aye Gunny.

its permanent- when it comes to clitoral enlargement....

as they say- "that's the rub".

the way the good Lord designed PEDs-

while most neg side effects in men like virulence/impotence gynecomastia are preventable, easily arrested or reversed with medication and mild surgery,

in the gals the gift lasts a lifetime.

bone enlargement,voice changing-completely irreversible.
clitoral reduction- requires risky surgery because it can result in loss of local sensitivity.
This is my understanding as well. Nice post.

Merry Christmas, too, if that's your thing. If not, just don't get killed by any drunk drivers and have a nice day.

Hating paperwork isn't an excuse for grown ups in any field, mate. Doesn't work with the taxman and it doesn't work with USADA.

And based on her explanation, and looking at the criteria for retroactive approval of a TUE, I think she has minimal chance :

Actually.... if you hire somebody to do your taxes, and they fuck up, they may be held criminally liable.

If a doctor fucks up and your nan dies, you can sue the shit out of him.
If a doctor has a reputation for being intimately familiar with ins and outs of dealing with professional atheletes, you could sue the fuck out of them as well if you are violated while under their care.

If you hire a professional to do work for you, they are responsible for the work that they do, just as if you took your car in to the garage and the part they put on blows up in a week they are responsible for their work.

Of course this all varies by country, but in the USA, this is the case AFAIK.

In Brasil, maybe you just take the cocksucker out back and beat him to death how the fuck do I know?

I was not defending Cyborg, you morphodite, I was saying wait until the evidence is available before jumping to conclusions.

I posited an alternate possible narrative to the one folks like yourself seem to jump to straight away.

However, as any rational human being, my opinions are fluid, not fixed, and will change with available evidence.

Like a real grown up! Novel, I know.

Also, I do hope you're not using the speculative article by Iain Kidd as the basis for your argument.
I certainly have not seen her actual chart, if it is available, I'd love to take a gander. So, if Bloody Elbow has that to peruse, then, by all means, please provide a link.
So excited to look up 'Morphodite'!

EDIT: Ah, it just means naughty hermo! Thanks for the synonym for Hermaphrodite. Gonna make my poetry a lot easier to write.

Except she wasn't aware of this, she was told by her HCP everything was on board.

so she knows all the medical codes for all her various illnesses but doesnt check her medication to make sure its ok.

pile of bollocks and steaming horse shit. :D

apart from anything, all the illnesses were established from a blood test the monday after the fight, despite her telling us a few weeks ago that they couldnt take her blood because it was too thick.

shes getting caught up in her own lies now

so she knows all the medical codes for all her various illnesses but doesnt check her medication to make sure its ok.

apart from anything, all the illnesses were established from a blood test the monday after the fight, despite her telling us a few weeks ago that they couldnt take her blood because it was too thick.

Medical codes?

So many people giving her a pass for this.

No, apparently for every illness there's a code. In her statement she lasted a Shit ton of codes for what was wrong with her

I guarantee that's most likely her HCP giving her the codes. Every patient's chart I've seen at the hospital or at other hospitals I've done clinicals do not input these codes identifying symptoms, illnesse, or diseases in the patient's health history or diagnosis.

Could it be used in specific types of tests or procedures conducted? Possible.

Well it is known as the "water pill"

#CYBORGbless

Fuck her. A career cheater who has broken multiple rules to beat up smaller women. Then the hypocrite, after getting special favors from the UFC, calls other women cowards and cries about how unfair the UFC is to her.

She deserves to never be allowed to fight again.

No, apparently for every illness there's a code. In her statement she lasted a Shit ton of codes for what was wrong with her

These codes might be used for imperic evidence for a study or a particular type of test. But I've never seen a HCP ever chart "Mrs. Smith has acute pyresis resulting from A442WD"

Its a water pill and a steroid. She was using to mask the steroids she was taking. If it was legitimate she would have gotten permission to use it for medical purposes beforehand. I'm sick of her excuses. Look at her fuckin face. She's been cheating for a long time.

tumblr_mbowxoRmN81qbcb48o1_500.gif

It's baffling to me that anyone could afford Cyborg the benefit of the doubt given her history of cheating. The woman has the moral compass of a junky (fittingly).

Fighters like her are the reason you get frisked before entering the cage, ffs.

Back