Why so much Chosen One hate???

God I hope you are trolling...

guy's like you make me want to see Dan H-Bomb him again...
that would make dan henderson the best MW in the world on this sherdogger's brain. it's an endless cycle of crap logic no matter who wins...

Conor took a big money fight against a bigger opponent instead of defending his belt and was praised for being so courageous in stepping up

I would think for any of his fights his pay is well above average. He originally was scheduled to face dos Anjos a little over 3 months after winning the belt and had the chance to make a bit of history. dos Anjos got injured and we know the rest.

I don't hate Woodley, but he comes across a little whiny in some of the interviews he does. I didn't think he'd done enough to earn a title shot and his logic for why he deserved it was a bit daft. He took a big gamble by sitting out and waiting for it as Dana's word means sweet FA.

I don't think realistically he has the pull to pick who he fights next. Can't blame him for trying to get on the 202 card to make as much money as he can while he's the Champion - but he wants to fight someone who won't fight on the same card as his brother and who Dana last time talking about GSP said he doesn't think he'll come back.

I'd bet he'll be told to fight Thompson next.

It's really simple. This site is filled with racist rednecks who will hate on any black fighter for any reason. If Tyrone was white, he wouldn't receive anywhere near the level of hate that he has to deal with.
So if I dont like Woodley, i'm a racist?

If you dont find beauty in this please go and watch power rangers or something because your an IDIOT.
woodley-koscheck.gif
woodley-kim.gif
4511245_o.gif
160891933-tyron-woodley-reacts-after-knocking-out-jay-gettyimages.jpg

I'd watch the Power Rangers over a Woodley fight anytime.

Conor gets love from bro's from the USA who claim they're Irish but don't know where Ireland is on the map and have never been there

Fake Irishmen are hilarious
I once had an Irish neighbour, as in real Irish and he said he didn't like fake Irish Americans

He avoided the #1 contender right away. It's hard to back that guy unless you're some SJW thinking you're making a difference about something.

OKAY... No fucking lie...

Today I met up with a friend of mine ( he's black ). We were sitting around talking for about 15 mins.

He smokes and is usually carrying.

He says... Maybe we should go somewhere else...

Honest to shit...

I laughed and said...

I'm white bro... no fucking worries.

And he busted a gut laughing.

Me personally I have never cared for Woodley after the Jordan Mein fight but you can't take anything away from him he out classed Condit, and just smashed Lawler

It's really simple. This site is filled with racist rednecks who will hate on any black fighter for any reason. If Tyrone was white, he wouldn't receive anywhere near the level of hate that he has to deal with.

Holy Black Lives Matter, jump to conclusions much?

All black champions are hated. Woodley is no exception.

He said a lot of stupid stuff and I dont find his fighting style very entertaining neither so.. Also he is already ducking people. But I dont think he gonna stay champ for long anyway.

Back