Why so much Charles Oliviera hate?

Just salty Khabibi nut-huggers who can't admit their favourite little caveman had a padded record and ran from Charles Oliveira. They think beating up 20 cans is more impressive than fighting 20 good fighters and having a couple of losses when you're young.
Khabib retired before charles even fought Tony lol so your talking out your ass as usual. Chandler man handed him for most the fight and khabib isn't getting dropped like that weak ass chin chandler has it would be another easy smesh .

I live in STL, big mizzou fan and I’m a fan of chandler but I’m happy as hell to see Do Bronx as champ.

I’ve been watching his ufc career, as have a lot of people here, since he was a 20 year old kid. He always had incredible skill both on the feet and mat, his problem was always weight and size issues ( not finding a suitable weight class early in his career ) and heart. He has finally filled out his frame and is a man who doesn’t wilt when pressured anymore.

He is a problem for anyone in the division, it took a long road to get here but I’m happy for him!

Such a weak career he's going to be pretty much forgotten in 10 years
He'll be remembered longer globally than any fighter not named McGregor

Actually Khabib will be remembered longer because he is revered all over the Middle East as well.

Khabib and his crew run MMA

Just salty Khabibi nut-huggers who can't admit their favourite little caveman had a padded record and ran from Charles Oliveira. They think beating up 20 cans is more impressive than fighting 20 good fighters and having a couple of losses when you're young.
As a khabib fan myself I haven't seen the Oliveira hate. May e because I'm too busy spamming Michael Chandler threads and celebrating Charles victory.

Excessive hair bleaching
Ultra excessive teeth bleaching
He is unpleasant to look at

Khabib retired before charles even fought Tony lol so your talking out your ass as usual. Chandler man handed him for most the fight and khabib isn't getting dropped like that weak ass chin chandler has it would be another easy smesh .
Khabib ducking confirmed

He'll be remembered longer globally than any fighter not named McGregor

Actually Khabib will be remembered longer because he is revered all over the Middle East as well.

Khabib and his crew run MMA
Lol sure yeah because he made his name off of McGoober, and he's Muslim.

They be jealous of his frosted hair color.

This is why... People like this simply force you to hate on a guy they like.

I actually wanted Charles to win and I am glad he did, but then I immediately remembered all those who will come here to spread nonsense and open threads about how he’d beat Khabib and Khabib ran from him, how Khabib beat cans like Dustin or Gathje, but not real fighters like Gordon or Teymur.

Needles to say he almost lost to Chandler too, and I won’t even go to his previous losses to the likes of Lamas or Felder.

He does look and act little weird which might be the reason for some. I actually like his style!

He has also tapped to strikes which is the biggest sin according to sherbros as they would never do such a thing themselves.

Precisely

Khabib bless your bum soul
tenor.gif

He has had a very up and down career, but now he's the champion. He's the Michael Bisping of the LW division (in career, not personality).

why?

It's sherdog.

It's probably as bad or worst than the star wars fandom.

Back