Why should I eat breakfast as opposed to a weight gainer and multivitamin?

one thing i just noticed in the recipe thread - all the mixing of oats and eggs and fruit and protein.

i usually put most of this into my shake - does that count?

^^Of course. Thats good shit right there man.

one thing i just noticed in the recipe thread - all the mixing of oats and eggs and fruit and protein.

i usually put most of this into my shake - does that count?

Yep

stick a bit of veg into it as well (spinach and/or broccolli)

If you force yourself to eat breakfast for like 2 weeks youll be use to eating and you = win

supplemental nutrition is better than nothing, but the bioavailibility of most of these ultra processed, waste product supp's is garbage, not tomention your digestive system will treat an ingested liquid differently than it'll treat solid food.

i'm of the mind that you're better off eating something in the morning when you're trying to lose weight. you don't have to choke down 50 grams of protein, but just like a couple peices of toast with peanut butter on them and a glass of skim milk will give you aboot 35 grams of protein, alot of quality unsaturated lipids, and some carbs.

btw if you do this, try to go with natural peanut butter. normal peanut butter contains trans fat.

supplemental nutrition is better than nothing, but the bioavailibility of most of these ultra processed, waste product supp's is garbage, not tomention your digestive system will treat an ingested liquid differently than it'll treat solid food.

i'm of the mind that you're better off eating something in the morning when you're trying to lose weight. you don't have to choke down 50 grams of protein, but just like a couple peices of toast with peanut butter on them and a glass of skim milk will give you aboot 35 grams of protein, alot of quality unsaturated lipids, and some carbs.

btw if you do this, try to go with natural peanut butter. normal peanut butter contains trans fat.

thanks man - i was looking at the natural yesterday at the store. i really need a wholefoods around here.

sure thing meng. trader joe's is pretty good too, if you can find one.

Back