Why Shogun vs Nog 3... Shogun vs Silva would have been the fight to make..

Explain.

Saying bullshit and not elaborating is pointless
It's really no use with you because you have a ridiculous hate for Anderson but Shogun only has a power advantage. He's too sloppy. He's wasn't more athletic, didn't have better cardio. He was not faster.

His wrestling isn't strong enough to threaten Anderson. In a standup fight Anderson was simply superior, offensively and defensively.

It's really no use with you because you have a ridiculous hate for Anderson but Shogun only has a power advantage. He's too sloppy. He's wasn't more athletic, didn't have better cardio. He was not faster.

His wrestling isn't strong enough to threaten Anderson. In a standup fight Anderson was simply superior, offensively and defensively.

It wouldn’t be a stand-up fight because Shogun would take him down and stop him. Shogun took guys down with much better TDD than Anderson. There’s a reason why Anderson wasn’t down for a fight with him

Just googled this. It says Shogun is 2-0. Wtf is the point of this fight. No interest. (Though I'd also have no interest if they were 1-1.)

Rematches rarely live up to the hype. Esp when their first fight happened well over 15 years ago

Shogun vs Lil Nog 1 was such an amazing fight. Then the rematch was announced and I knew it was going to be a disappointment in every-way imaginable.

Do we really need a 3rd rematch now? I guess I am happy for them both for being allowed to fight in the UFC.

Back