Why Sherdoggers, why? Why do you do these things to yourself??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doctors cut a METAL NUT off man's 'strangulated' penis with a disc cutter after he squeezed it on for sexual pleasure

• The 34-year-old went to his nearest A&E two days after the nut became lodged
  • Doctors tried to slide it off using jelly and giving the unnamed man painkillers
  • However, it proved unsuccessful, forcing them to opt for a diamond disc cutter

17094730-7341459-The_unidentified_34_year_old_from_Hong_Kong_went_to_his_nearest_-a-44_1565685822336.jpg

A man needed to have a metal nut removed from his penis after it got stuck when he put it on his member for sexual pleasure.
Doctors tried to slide it off using jelly and giving the man painkillers – but it proved unsuccessful. They did not reveal how big the nut was.

Instead, the team had to resort to using a diamond disc cutter to cut open the metal and relieve him of his 'penile strangulation'.

'A penile ring is usually worn at the base of the penis, aiming to restrict blood flow away from the penis for a stronger erection or one that lasts longer.

'However with prolonged application, reduced venous and lymphatic drainage may result in oedema, swelling and pain of the penis.

'Subsequent removal may be difficult, and the vicious cycle will continue with further compromise of arterial flow, resulting in ischemia with tissue necrosis.'

homePage.gif

They did not reveal how big the nut was.

That's really going above and beyond for your patient. God bless all the medical staff out there

So was he by himself or with a partner?

I saw the nut and just couldn't resist.
s6_giantnut.jpg

If I had to guess, the guy is an idiot and he probably heard the phrase "nutting" when he was a kid and has been doing that his whole life.

I remember back in the day I read a story about a guy who was fucking shampoo bottles and it got stuck.

Like how skinny can your dick possibly be.

I have no clue what the Jordan 'stop it, get some help' gif is from IRL, but it's so perfect for many of these threads

Just noticed the part where he had it on there for 2 days before going to the doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back