Why Salahdine Parnasse isn't at UFC ?

Lol rankings don’t mean anything. Watch the fights. If you were watching the fights you wouldn’t say what you were saying.
Guy, you are a comic <45><45><45><45>
Ranking exist for a reason !
For exemple : You have a big difference betwenn Top 50 and Top 30 ; Top 30 and Top 15 ; Top 15 and Top 5....
For you, you can be in the ranking of humorist ;)

Guy, you are a comic <45><45><45><45>
Ranking exist for a reason !
For exemple : You have a big difference betwenn Top 50 and Top 30 ; Top 30 and Top 15 ; Top 15 and Top 5....
For you, you can be in the ranking of humorist ;)
Lol what kind of real mma fan is looking at rankings? Wtf who making these rankings? What’s the criteria? Y’all just so dumb it’s hilarious. Only UFC fanboys looking at rankings tf <45>

He definitely looks good, lot of good fighters coming out of France now that MMA has been legalised.

Humorist rankings, lol. That's rich. I like that.

Man if you want to show how good he is don't show a video of him sparring a 40+ long time retired fighter .salahdine is a beast but he did far better than destroying greg in sparring.
I think you just need to wait for the ufc to be able to hold event events in France and then they will sign a few french fighter or maybe a lot we'll see

Parnasse will get there, he's under contract with KSW for the time being. I don't think he'll sign a new one and then it'll be off to the UFC.

He's 23 next month so there's no rush. I agree that he's the best FW prospect in the world at the moment. His reflexes and movement remind me of Silva in some ways, he's great.

Man if you want to show how good he is don't show a video of him sparring a 40+ long time retired fighter .salahdine is a beast but he did far better than destroying greg in sparring.
I think you just need to wait for the ufc to be able to hold event events in France and then they will sign a few french fighter or maybe a lot we'll see

Yeah, I think as soon as they go to France post covid they'll be working on signing Parnasse as well as Mansour Barnaoui and quite possibly re-signing Taylor Lapilus.

Lol rankings don’t mean anything. Watch the fights. If you were watching the fights you wouldn’t say what you were saying.

C'mon dude. I watch every Bellator event. Of the Bellator FW's only Pitbull, AJ, Caldwell and Sanchez would have a decent chance of being ranked in the UFC. Saying they've got a better FW division than the UFC is trolling.

Yeah Parnasse is impressive and really well rounded. The guy he spars with also had a sparring session with Mansour Barnaoui who is real beast too ( LW champ, in ROAD FC, M-1 and BAMMA) and he said that Parnasse was even better.

When Barnaoui and Parnasse land in the UFC, they will go far for sure.

Well the best FW in the world is in Bellator so I don’t see why he would waste his time in the UFC and make pennies
Why doesn't he come to the UFC? If he was truly the best, he would destroy everybody and be making millions a fight. He is a big fish in a very small pond and he likes it that way, he will never come to the UFC and truly test himself.

He wouldn't even make it past USADA.

I get disliking the UFC monopoly but not to the point where it makes me completely delusional.

Don't tell me the UFC would pay this guy peanuts either, he would be super easy to promote as a former champ champ from Bellator. I'm not saying he's not a great fighter, he just has not proven AT ALL that he is the best FW in the world right now.

You are a comical guy <45><45><45>

Greg is a 40+ ( 42 exactly ) who beats top LW fight and WW fighter in France still competed ( Karim Ghajji, Mansour Barnaoui ), you can see it on his YouTube Chanel !
The most impressive was he destroyed Greg in Wrestling with 22 kg weigh difference !

40+ isn't a significatif fall down of level ! Cheick Kongo is older than Greg and he would destroyed everybody in FW and LW division with one hand ( Salahdine included )

You are a comical guy <45><45><45>

Greg is a 40+ ( 42 exactly ) who beats top LW fight and WW fighter in France still competed ( Karim Ghajji, Mansour Barnaoui ), you can see it on his YouTube Chanel !
The most impressive was he destroyed Greg in Wrestling with 22 kg weigh difference !

40+ isn't a significatif fall down of level ! Cheick Kongo is older than Greg and he would destroyed everybody in FW and LW division with one hand ( Salahdine included )
I can tell by the way you talk about him that you are a youtube casual and karate bushido fanboy,i watch most of greg videos with fighter and ...wtf are you even talking about,he didn't beat Mansour they sparred for like 1 minute and greg quit,he also didn't roll with him on the ground the same way he did with salahdine ,i support both guy but trust me Mansour is a way better grappler than salahdine.
Also i say he is 42 and retired a long time ago which make a big difference with only being 42.
Salahdine destroyed a lot of better fighter tjan him just look at the fight posted above,if you want to show how good he is this is way better.

And also,you do know that sparring is just training right? You don't beat nobody in sparring

Back