Why Rousey is likely to retire undefeated

And people wonder why we hate Ronda. See how long we've had to put up with this horseshit?! Glad her and all her bitchy friends are going to the glue factory.

Meh, not so bad. 3 years ago the skill level in WMMA was incredibly low, and there were no indicators it would improve at the rate it has.

Rousey lost to two fighters that both made their pro debut before her, let's not act like she was a veteran swept away by a new generation.

To be fair to TS, even though I've never ever been a Rousey fan, his analysis was pretty good. He did mention striking was her weakness & that he saw Holm as 1 of her 3 biggest threats. Back then, even though we all knew Holm was a excellent boxer, no one gave her much of a chance.

To be fair to TS, even though I've never ever been a Rousey fan, his analysis was pretty good. He did mention striking was her weakness & that he saw Holm as 1 of her 3 biggest threats. Back then, even though we all knew Holm was a excellent boxer, no one gave her much of a chance.

It was hilarious how much people wrote her off. Even at the time, I found myself defending her title shot and legit trying to convince people she was a threat as most people seemed to see her as just another easy win for Rousey. (I was mainly trying to convince friends to even give a shit, as by this point most were over giving Rousey fights any attention because they knew they never lasted long enough and always had the same result)

with what? 6 fights under her belt?

What's the next revelation? A "1-0 fighter is most likely to retire undefeated"?

You need at least 30 fights before you can retire "undefeated" or else you're just playing the low numbers game

At least TS came crawling back to his necro'd thread, hespect.

It was actually pretty good. He says striking defense is her weakness and a match against Holly Holm 'may be a problem'.
eh, but the 'likely to retire undefeated' part - not so good.

and despite the fact Ronda has been smashed it really wasn't that far off the mark.
{<huh}

The title of this thread is "Why Rousey is likely to retire undefeated"

She's lost 2 fights in a row. How is that even close to "Rousey will retire undefeated"?

{<huh}

The title of this thread is "Why Rousey is likely to retire undefeated"

She's lost 2 fights in a row. How is that even close to "Rousey will retire undefeated"?

Those three little words can be so hard to say:

'I was wrong'.

Or, in this case, 'I was completely and utterly wrong and got #rekt 200%.'
faceplant-2-o.gif

Pretty much all of TS points were correct. I'll give him credit for that.

I'd love to see Derrick Lewis land a big right hand on Rousey's chin.

actually a good topic and the writer was very ok with his opinion.
his analysis was on point, it was 2013.
also he mentioned her striking weakness. till 2015 she smashed everybody, dont forget that wmma is low quality and there were no indications that this would change soon.

so why you all bashing this thread, because you are keyboardlosers and u want to see somebody fail with his thread??

My how the tables have turned.

You see the problem wasn't the TS's belief that Honda could retire undefeated. The problem was HONDA believing she could retire undefeated.

So is DysDave to be forever not taken seriously from now on?

I don't see anything laughable with this thread.TS was wrong but most people made good points.

with what? 6 fights under her belt?

What's the next revelation? A "1-0 fighter is most likely to retire undefeated"?

You need at least 30 fights before you can retire "undefeated" or else you're just playing the low numbers game
this

Back