Why Rory will be the next 170-lb champion

Lawler-MacDonald.gif

Razor thin my ass.

Would have been sweet if lawler got the ko

Strong chance. This guy is very young for a fighter, very experienced, very big for a WW & fighting out of a very good camp. I'm not a fan, but it's a safe bet to say this guy is going to touch UFC gold.

If he doesn't win his next fight....it's gonna be hard to argue him being a champ after 3 losses to top guys.

He's talented, but do I think he's good enough to be champ? No.

Would have been sweet if lawler got the ko

Yea man, I was yelling like crazy when Robbie knocked him down. We didn't see the rory shuffle there

His next fight against Woodley will say alot
Not the best performance against K1 Maia though

When I clicked on this, I genuinely expected this to be a ressurected old thread.

I dont think he will ever be champion. Hell I dont think he will beat T Wood. Doesnt have the heart to be a champion. Physically gifted, but thats where it stops. Not a killer
HectorLombard550x240.jpg

True champ right there

Sure he will,also thought he won the frist 2 rounds of the Lawler fight.

Media means dick. 1/3 judges gave Rory that fight. It was an extremely close fight.

It was not extremely close. Round one was a competitive round in which Lawler outstruck Rory, and which Lawler certainly deserved to win. Round three Lawler clearly deserved to win. That'd be a clear 29-28, then.

I'll reiterate: one confused judge getting it wrong is not evidence of a super close fight that your boy may have deserved to win, it's a sad indictment on the state of MMA judging in 2014.

he will be Bisping of Welterweight.

lose to Woodley now. by UD probably 29-28 stealing him 1 round

then gets 2 easy fights

Then lose to contender again.

Back