Why Ronda getting smashed is good for MMA

Mma is fine. Wmma is a joke and is bad press for the sport. When someone like Ronda who literally does not know how to strike can be a dominant force for years that is not a good thing.

Mma is fine. Wmma is a joke and is bad press for the sport.

How is this bad press? not so long ago people were complaining about the lack of excitement and KO stoppages in WMMA...Well here's a 48 sec total destruction with a nice display of striking, how is it bad press?

Yes, because that is the only possible reason anyone could dislike the car crash that is WMMA you white knight retard.

Way to prove your intelligence by first castigating an entire sport with no evidence and then using retard as a pejorative. Kudos. Between that are and your avatar you are clearly on the right track in your life.

Mma is fine. Wmma is a joke and is bad press for the sport. When someone like Ronda who literally does not know how to strike can be a dominant force for years that is not a good thing.

Would you say that to someone like demian maia?

Way to prove your intelligence by first castigating an entire sport with no evidence and then using retard as a pejorative. Kudos. Between that are and your avatar you are clearly on the right track in your life.
No evidence? You do realize that fight last was supposedly the top 2 atheletes in the entire sport and they both looked beyond awful? Zero technique. truly fucking embarrassing it headlined over Cruz Cody.

There is literally nothing intelligent about liking Hilary Clinton unless you own some large corporation, which I doubt you do? Also retard is an excellent insult for people who aren't little pc bitches, you little pseudo-intelliectual hack.

No evidence? You do realize that fight last was supposedly the top 2 atheletes in the entire sport and they both looked beyond awful? Zero technique. truly fucking embarrassing it headlined over Cruz Cody.

There is literally nothing intelligent about liking Hilary Clinton unless you own some large corporation, which I doubt you do? Also retard is an excellent insult for people who aren't little pc bitches, you little pseudo-intelliectual hack.

You need to stop putting unnecessary adjectives into your replies. It amplifies your stupidity. I don't see how you can say Amanda looked like an awful "athelete." As for Ronda getting murked, do you think Lawler is an awful "athelete" because he got finished early by Woodley?

As for Clinton, no interest in discussing anything of substance with you. Commenting on mma is already pushing the limits of your mental capacity.

You need to stop putting unnecessary adjectives into your replies. It amplifies your stupidity. I don't see how you can say Amanda looked like an awful "athelete." As for Ronda getting murked, do you think Lawler is an awful "athelete" because he got finished early by Woodley?

As for Clinton, no interest in discussing anything of substance with you. Commenting on mma is already pushing the limits of your mental capacity.
Yes, Amandas technique is truly awful when compared to the top male fighters. I don't know why you consider that controversial or hard to grasp. Did Woodley ko Lawler by throwing slow motion punches like a 12 year old child? The top 15 year old boys would be able to beat both Ronda and Amanda in a fight - that's just a fact.

And this is Sherdog not a spelling bee you hack. Don't tell me you proof read every post before sending? Actually, you probably do don't you? Does that make you feel clever?

It's good Ronda lost because Ronda is such a bad person, and it shows young girls who are having trouble if you stand up to the bully they will fold like a chair. Ronda was the quintessential bitch - Disrespectful, mean, arrogant, not humble in victory or defeat.. She was literally the most deserving of an ass kicking out of anybody in the UFC, even surpassing Anderson, another jerk who disrespected his opponents. It should show you that karma is real, and treating others like shit will come back at you in the worst way.

Having the most charismatic fighter holding the belt is good for the sport.

That's how professional sports work. More eyeballs = more $$$.
Charismatic, as in an immature bully that crumbles under pressure and contemplates suicide?

Sorry, never seen a successful sports star, or any other star with those "qualities". Good riddance.

Yes, Amandas technique is truly awful when compared to the top male fighters. I don't know why you consider that controversial or hard to grasp. Did Woodley ko Lawler by throwing slow motion punches like a 12 year old child? The top 15 year old boys would be able to beat both Ronda and Amanda in a fight - that's just a fact.

Would you say the same for about every other sport there is? I honestly can't think of another sport where the top 15-year-old boys wouldn't beat the top professional women. Golf, tennis, basketball, soccer, football, swimming, etc. Amanda's striking technique is pretty solid. Are you comparing it to boxing, which is an entirely different sport? I'm continuing to get the impression that you don't know what you're talking about. Or what words mean.

Would you say the same for about every other sport there is? I honestly can't think of another sport where the top 15-year-old boys wouldn't beat the top professional women. Golf, tennis, basketball, soccer, football, swimming, etc. Amanda's striking technique is pretty solid. Are you comparing it to boxing, which is an entirely different sport? I'm continuing to get the impression that you don't know what you're talking about. Or what words mean.
Can you name another sport where women consistently headline over men? I'm not buying this inferior product they are pushing. Cruz and Garbrant put on a technical master class and still have to play second fiddle to that sloppy mess.

Can you name another sport where women consistently headline over men? I'm not buying this inferior product they are pushing. Cruz and Garbrant put on a technical master class and still have to play second fiddle to that sloppy mess.

The only context where that would make any sense is in terms of a fight card...so I'm at a loss as to what you're trying to prove. I can't name another version of mma that's not mma. Fuck, you're right. *I* must be retarded.

Back