Why people need to back up car when you walk behind them

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You ever notice when walking through parking lots or whatever

Somebody will be just chilling taking their time in their car

But as soon as you come walking by with your bags of groceries suddenly now they need to backup, causing a fucking interaction etc...

Peope are just so fuckin shitty lol

Maybe someone you know is trying to take you out by paying random people to run you over that way.
Think about it....
Mind-Blown-Gif.gif

Or you could just not be a retard and look behind you when backing up.
You could park however you wanted to and just shut the fuck up, but no, you have to highlight your inferiority complex.

People are always doing something at the exact same time I am, pisses me off! :mad:

This applies to your own post, stupid.
Stupid? I'm not the one who front end parks and justifies laziness/poor driving ability with fake science like, "Your vision improves while you reverse."

<{walkerwhut}>

Stupid? I'm not the one who front end parks and justifies laziness/poor driving ability with fake science like, "Your vision improves while you reverse."

<{walkerwhut}>

{<huh}

"Poor driving." They teach you how to backup in driver's ed, moron.

How long have you been driving to where it still scares you <{outtahere}>

{<huh}

They teach you how to backup in driver's ed, moron.

I was taught to back into a parking space.

It used to be one of the manoeuvres that you could get tested on, same as reversing around a corner and parallel parking.

I was never taught to park front ways.

{<huh}

"Poor driving." They teach you how to backup in driver's ed, moron.

Which you can then apply to backing into parking spaces. I know that's too much for you to handle, I guess I'll have to swerve around your dumbass while you reverse out of a parking spot.

I was taught to back into a parking space.

It used to be one of the manoeuvres that you could get tested on, same as reversing around a corner and parallel parking.

I was never taught to park front ways.

Lol that's got to be a flat out lie. If they didn't test you on backing out of a space then they were highly negligent.

Which you can then apply to backing into parking spaces. I know that's too much for you to handle, I guess I'll have to swerve around your dumbass while you reverse out of a parking spot.

Hahaha keep talking. You just exposed yourself as a shit driver. Swerving around cars in a parking lot instead of stopping.

Lol that's got to be a flat out lie. If they didn't test you on backing out of a space then they were highly negligent.

Nope. I took my test in Ashford, Surrey through the DVLA and was trained by AA.

You are taught to reverse into spaces. I was trained for hours in a Tesco's parking lot in reversing, but never going in forward.

Hahaha keep talking. You just exposed yourself as a shit driver. Swerving around cars in a parking lot instead of stopping.
Shit driver yourself. As the dumbass backing into oncoming traffic, you don't have right of way and you're the one obligated to yield. When's your final road test? Maybe someone can help you suck less.

Nope. I took my test in Ashford, Surrey through the DVLA and was trained by AA.

You are taught to reverse into spaces. I was trained for hours in a Tesco's parking lot in reversing, but never going in forward.

I can't speak for what they teach you knuckleheads in England. Different culture and all that. I'm referring to the DMV. It's a very basic maneuver that would be one of the first things you are taught.

Shit driver yourself. As the dumbass backing into oncoming traffic, you don't have right of way and you're the one obligated to yield. When's your final road test? Maybe someone can help you suck less.

I've never backed into oncoming traffic.

You're the idiot who doesn't practice defensive driving or parking etiquette. Speeding through a parking lot, swerving to avoid cars. You're a terrible driver.

^These are the guys you see road raging at each other while you are driving around like a normal person

I've never backed into oncoming traffic.

You're the idiot who doesn't practice defensive driving or parking etiquette. Speeding through a parking lot, swerving to avoid cars. You're a terrible driver.
LOL, front end parking is "defensive driving". Almost as stupid as, "Your vision improves while reversing." Try not to kill anyone.

people that park front in first are entitled retards that think the world revolves around them and they will wait for any given chance to backout in front of an oncoming car or a pedestrian.

I can't speak for what they teach you knuckleheads in England. Different culture and all that. I'm referring to the DMV. It's a very basic maneuver that would be one of the first things you are taught.

I'm happy with my teachings, and I'd prefer them over the alternative.

Back