Why Paulie vs Artem is bigger than any MMA/Boxing event

giphy.gif

What’s this from?

Bout between Pauli Maglinaggi vs Artem Lobov have all the possibilities to be greatest MMA or Boxing event we have ever seen.

1. Boxing vs MMA, There has been debate between MMA and boxing fans about who has better fighters, and about how boxers would destroy mmartists and mmartists would destroy boxers. We have seen this happening in MMA rules, like James Toney vs. Randy Couture and Conor vs Floydd. What makes this bout special, is that we get to see them fighting in different ruleset, that takes away some arsenal from both sides. How is World champion level boxer going to deal with clinching brawler like Artem.

2.What would happen if Floyd would enter in MMA bout, It's all about Floyd again, true that. He is biggest star in MMA like he said himself. We get to see something how Floyd would do when Paulie is in action. I know, Paulie isn't as good as Floyd, and you could argue that Artem isn't really the goat, but doesn't matter. Paulie has similar style as Floyd and I dont think it matters that much, does he master that style as well as Floyd in this match up. I think if Artem is able to clinch with Paulie, he would be able to clinch with Floyd too. Doesn't matter that Paulie isn't active in boxing anymore, if he is going to be able to avoid clinches, so would Floyd and other elite boxers. If Artem is able to get Paulie, so would other MMA artists. Paulie doesn't need to in his best peak to represent boxing in this bout. And so does not Artem need to be best MMArtist to present MMA. (so in your replies, if you give them, no need to complain about that)

3. MayMac, this in continuation to the so far biggest MMA event, Mayweather vs McGregor, I know, you say it's not MMA, well that is just another sad story that biggest MMA event ever is a boxing event.

4.Boxing wins, after all bareknuckle boxing is boxing. At the end of the day every one wants to see people punching each other like real men, kicking is for ladies. We are finally going to see what we have been waiting for all the time MMA have been around, no more humping on the ground.

5. Conor McGregor, people are waiting will Conor attend the event, and what will he do. There might be reason not to attend, so he won't steal the show. But I'm getting to think that Artem has really become the Goat people have been saying some time.

6. The event is already bigger than it is. When this kind of hype or build up is being made. The bout itself can be chaos. I'm afraid there will be controversy or brawl or something like that. Do we get doctor's stoppage, No contest, referee disqualifying other one. I see all kind of scenarios happening in these kind of fights.

This is what happens when people have too much time on their hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back