Why on earth would Nick take the fight @ 185

Diaz knows Silva aint coming down to WW (was too scared of GSP) so he had to go to MW obviously

Which one of you maggots ratted me out for "bashing" GSP?? I only meant Diaz has the huevos to fight Anderson and Georges does not. It's pretty simple. No disrespect intended to Georges... :icon_lol:

And comparing Diaz not wanting to waste 15 minutes of his life fighting that loser Mayhem to GSP running scared from Anderson is shear lunacy.

Which one of you maggots ratted me out for "bashing" GSP?? I only meant Diaz has the huevos to fight Anderson and Georges does not. It's pretty simple. No disrespect intended to Georges... :icon_lol:

And comparing Diaz not wanting to waste 15 minutes of his life fighting that loser Mayhem to GSP running scared from Anderson is shear lunacy.

Of course it's lunacy because it goes against your belief.

Where was Diaz's "huevos" when Mayhem, Hieron, Woodley all called him out?

Bc he is not scared homie.

Nick had everything to lose vs Mayhem. He has nothing to lose and all to gain vs Anderson.

Hence why he's gone with that fight. It's very simple. No surprise I've had to point this out to you though.
This exactly. Easy to take a big money fight when you have nothing to lose

240274fd3537e0e5df.jpg

For money dude. Jesus.

That cheese. Plus if he could somehow pull off the W it will be the highlight of his life.

Back