Why on earth would Nick take the fight @ 185

For money.

Didn't he run from Mayhem at 185? Said something about how it was unfair as he was too small at that weight.

More people should be like him.. I have more respect for people willing to make these fights happen than someone who's too scared to try(gsp). He's in a win win situation moving to 185 to fight the goat, if he loses its extremely expected and he'll still make huge money and put on a show for us fans while if he wins he will make even more money and say that he beat the goat who is a weight class above him.

When you sit and try and negotiate catchweight, my weight class your weight class etc etc that's where super fights stop. They never get passed that stage, if you want the fight just do it, Nick wouldn't be getting this fight if he did the sit and negotiate all day strategy. He will make enough money from this 1 fight to retire and live comfortably for the rest of his life if he invests it properly and doesn't blow it.

Mostly because Nick does not care about legacy, belts, rep etc... you give him the right payday and he'll fight anyone.

DON'T BE SCARED HOMIE.

FUCKING STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE.

209 bitch! Wat wat WHAT.

He don't care and wants a top fight. Smart man and probably believes he can take the shots and win

If he wins he can get on the mic and say "Lawler, I knocked you out once and I'll do it again! Don't be scared, homie."

Dat green paper with dead presidents looking at you. He will pull in over a mil to possibly be in there for 1 round and can take off another couple years.

Exactly. It's why he fought Mayhem at MW.

Oh wait

oh, so nick is afraid of mayhem, but he's not afraid of anderson?

another butthurt gsp fan who is upset that nick is getting the glory, because gsp was too scared to take the fight.

Big money. Everyone will be watching. Gets to share the cage with the greatest of all time.. Pretty obvious answer.

lol I'm pretty sure Nick isn't starstruck like you are

This fight is a win/win for Nick. If he loses then he just lost to the best ever MMA fighter on the planet and makes big money.

If he wins then he can say he beat the best ever...and not by fluke.

oh, so nick is afraid of mayhem, but he's not afraid of anderson?

another butthurt gsp fan who is upset that nick is getting the glory, because gsp was too scared to take the fight.

Nick had everything to lose vs Mayhem. He has nothing to lose and all to gain vs Anderson.

Hence why he's gone with that fight. It's very simple. No surprise I've had to point this out to you though.

Because he only cares about money and was offered the biggest money fight going.

Because Nick Diaz is a G. I have so much respect for him forever be one of tought MMA fighters.

Can't believe we're nearly 60 posts deep without this badboy yet:

1342248390790-1.gif

Damn, I got 6 pages in thought I was going to have to do this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back