Why on a sunday?

murertue

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Dont they loose a lot of viewers putting the card on a sunday ? No one in europe is gonna watch it, when the main card starts at 4 in the morning on a sunday :icon_twis

To shoot themselves in the leg.
One of the biggest stars in the time zone of Europe, will not be watched by 99% of the people that would want to watch the fight.

They are brilliant.

I am in europe and I ll watch it no matter what

For the U.S.?

Because it's bad ass.

We got an MMA event Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Yeah, just set your alarm.

I remember waking up at 5 to see the Pride GP's in Japan.

This topic has been tossed around for weeks. I would guess that it has something to do with FOX's scheduling - specifically with the NFL playoffs maybe?

Irish people get absolutely wasted most Saturday nights, but Sunday night they will all be sober like good Catholic boys.

Irish people get absolutely wasted most Saturday nights, but Sunday night they will all be sober like good Catholic boys.

I'm half Irish and tonight, I will get belligerently throwed.

For Cowboy, not Conor, though.

They're trying to use the advertising on fox during the championship games to get people to switch over when it's over.

That's why they're advertising the card as "on directly after the AFC championship game" even though the only fight that will probably be left will be the main event.

The NFC Championship game is on FOX at 3PM and will draw a massive rating. It will help promote the card on Fox Sports 1.

they're testing their ability to promote through fox

The NFC Championship game is on FOX at 3PM and draw a massive rating. It will help promote the card on Fox Sports 1.

Europe does not even know what that stands for.
They talked about how the messed up promoting themselves to the rest of the world and then they do a brilliant move like this.
Headlining a guy from Ireland and only people on nightwatch/unemployed/people on drugs will watch

Europe does not even know what that stands for.
They talked about how the messed up promoting themselves to the rest of the world and then they do a brilliant move like this.
Headlining a guy from Ireland and only people on nightwatch/unemployed/people on drugs will watch

The arena is sold out and they will draw good ratings.

They're not sad about it I'm sure.

I am doing my own business and I need to be there at 10 in the morning so not a big deal

Exactly.
You are in a situation where you can get away with it.
99% of the people that work from 8-17, 9 -18
I doubt they will try to see it.

The arena is sold out and they will draw good ratings.

They're not sad about it I'm sure.

Sure, but if they are trying to promote Conor, it is pretty shitty that the home crowd wont get a chance to watch it live.

Well, it is because Ireland has to shut down the whole country to watch Conor. Remember? Thats what Dana and Rogan were saying his last fight. Come 4am, everyone will shut down the govt and businesses to watch him fight. Dana and Joe are fucking retards.

The Irish fans will watch it.

The Irish fans will watch it.

Like one Irish guy that was giving his opinion said "Dana says that Ireland shuts down when Conor is fighting, it will be shut down before this fight"

Back