Why not RDA VS Masvidal?

Would you want to see this in 2023?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
No shot Jorge is getting Kamaru, Leon or Colby. He doesnt want any of Khamzat or Shavkat. Already got styled on by Wonderboy. He wont fight Burns. Hes probably too big of a star where Magny, Luque, Brady dont make sense. He beat Chiesa. I mean Belal Muhammad? Does anyone want to see that lol...

BMF VS FraudMF

upload_2022-12-4_2-35-32.png

Last edited:
I'd love to see it but it seems like Jorge is only interested in particular type of fights (gimmick, PPV sales, undeserved titleshots)

No shot Jorge is getting Kamaru, Leon or Colby. He doesnt want any of Khamzat or Shavkat. Already got styled on by Wonderboy. He wont fight Burns. Hes probably too big of a star where Magny, Luque, Brady dont make sense. He beat Chiesa. I mean Belal Muhammad? Does anyone want to see that lol...

BMF VS FraudM

View attachment 956326
because MasDIVAl is a duck in hiding doesn't want to fight anyone.

Conor has already ducked the callout. Hard to see him taking it after the injury he just had.

Conor would be smart to take this fight because its actually a good match up for him. A winnable fight which will sell a shit load of PPVs and a fight in which Conor won't have to wrestle/ grapple. I can't think of a better fight for Conor tbh.

RDA vs Masvidal,
RDA vs Holland,
RDA vs Thompson,
or Masvidal vs Holland.
Any of these 4 fights are headline quality for a fight night and can be easily thrown onto a PPV.

I dunno. I'd rather RDA took fights that didn't come buried in bullshit. Any fight with Conor, Colby, Mas, etc. just comes with so much cuntery that it makes it difficult to get excited about.

Usman is a massive favourite in the trilogy with Edwards this March. If Edwards loses, he will likely push hard to fight Masvidal.

Not a fan of Masvidal getting another fight. He’s an unprofessional journeyman who’s doing nothing but bring trouble to the sport recently.

Lol at the idea of Masvidal taking a hard fight (for him), he's a C level fighter that pretends to be elite level and casuals are finally starting to realize it

But yeah, book it, one of em will definitely accept, the other will call the other one a pussy and run into hiding

It makes sense, and it's kinda crazy that there 2 have never been paired up together.

It's a close matchup and I got RDA winning, but Masvidal does have a good realistic shot at winning.

Back