Why no threads on Cerrone's face fractures?

Im sure a badass cowboy and ufc fighter can take a few shots to the nose or a little break for a few million thats why he stood there like a tin can and ate 4 shoulders in row without doing a god damn thing. Nose break just happened because he has a glass chin.

Cowboy broke his nose because he has a glass chin.

Welcome to Sherdog, ladies and gentlemen.

hE tOoOooO0oOok a dYve.

Nasal fracture and mild orbital fracture. Per the Sherdog front page.

There's a million threads accusing him of taking a dive but no one cares to mention how now it's out that he has both a nasal and a mild orbital fracture. I'm pretty sure those came from the shoulder strikes as I dont think he took many other shots to the front of his face.

Pretty interesting and I hope it sheds some light onto how dazed he actually was after those shoulder shots. I'm hoping that he somehow confirms this is what happened. I doubt he went into the fight with multiple fractures in his face.
We are all more focusing on his alcoholic liver

the shoulder strikes are most definitely what did it....look at cerrone's face, when they separated after the shoulder strikes...his nose was bleeding and his eye was already closing. the last shoulder strike, I think caused the most damage....
The shoulders definitely did some visible damage, that is true.

Nasal fracture and mild orbital fracture. Per the Sherdog front page.

There's a million threads accusing him of taking a dive but no one cares to mention how now it's out that he has both a nasal and a mild orbital fracture. I'm pretty sure those came from the shoulder strikes as I dont think he took many other shots to the front of his face.

Pretty interesting and I hope it sheds some light onto how dazed he actually was after those shoulder shots. I'm hoping that he somehow confirms this is what happened. I doubt he went into the fight with multiple fractures in his face.
No one wants to talk about it because it squashes their anti Conor agenda. The haters are a cancer, it can't be cured

I thought it was the second and/or third, but whatever. I couldn't believe the damage when they first showed Donald's face. I'm neither a hugger nor a hater. But the amount of damage, the strikes that caused it and the fact that it happened just 5-6 seconds into the fight is undeniably unusual. It's too bad Conor was involved because I'd like to hear people's opinions without so much bias.

if khabib did that to cerrone, they'd be praising his fighting ability...haha

CLOSE!??? Rewatch the fight cause ur memory is gone...

the round that the fight was stopped in, was definitely tony's...and cerrone was on his way out...but cerrone up to that point, wasn't really hurt...his face was starting to get banged up...but he wasn't wobbling all over the place.

The thigh strike is what started the inevitable. Conor "Thunder Thigh" McGregor is unstoppable. Left fist, hospital. Left thigh, cemetery.

Anyone who thinks Cowboy legitimately took a dive is an idiot and there's no point trying to convince idiots to not be idiots.

His whole rebellion against sound advice seemed part of the setup.

Jacked up Conor smashes a guys face who put up zero defense or offense or anything. Who'd have thought.

Conor was jacked up to 170 in both Diaz fights as well.

He was just fighting a bigger stiff this time.