Why no threads on Cerrone's face fractures?

because then they have to admit that he didnt take a dive.

he did what tony couldn't do....tony needed the ref to step in....up till then, it was a fairly close fight...granted, tony was coming on and cerrone was definitely fading....conor just utterly destroyed him.
CLOSE!??? Rewatch the fight cause ur memory is gone...

None of that happens he lost 2x to gatekeeper Nate.
Justin lost to Dustin and Eddie. both of whom Conor starched

also you are mistaken, Conor lost the first fight... won the 2nd

I think it’s time for Cowboy to take some time off, heal and refocus. He is burning his candle at both ends at this pace. On he flip side, I think Conor Vs Gaethje is the fight that makes the most sense. It’s not a title shot and it’s not throwing Conor in for an immediate title match. That’s if Conor wants to fight at 155lbs. If he wants to stay at 170lbs have him fight Covington or Masvidal or both in that order. There are plenty of good matchups for Conor that aren’t title fights.

because then they have to admit that he didnt take a dive.
People here are saying he let Conor bust him up on purpose to sell the dive lmao

I don't think they've ever seen what a dive looks like

People here are saying he let Conor bust him up on purpose to sell the dive lmao

I don't think they've ever seen what a dive looks like
or known someone with a broken face... that is not fun.

they are aware he was getting paid well anyway right? I know if I was ever going to take a dive Id be looking to get out without injury lol

the shoulder strikes are most definitely what did it....look at cerrone's face, when they separated after the shoulder strikes...his nose was bleeding and his eye was already closing. the last shoulder strike, I think caused the most damage....
I thought it was the second and/or third, but whatever. I couldn't believe the damage when they first showed Donald's face. I'm neither a hugger nor a hater. But the amount of damage, the strikes that caused it and the fact that it happened just 5-6 seconds into the fight is undeniably unusual. It's too bad Conor was involved because I'd like to hear people's opinions without so much bias.

I thought it was the second and/or third, but whatever. I couldn't believe the damage when they first showed Donald's face. I'm neither a hugger nor a hater. But the amount of damage, the strikes that caused it and the fact that it happened just 5-6 seconds into the fight is undeniably unusual. It's too bad Conor was involved because I'd like to hear people's opinions without so much bias.
nobody can take that left shoulder :p

sorry... had to :D

How much of that happened on his dirt bike though?

i don't believe all that damage came from Conor. i think the accumulation of damage over the course of the year, where he got smashed by Tony, then Gaethje, then Conor all culminated into that. Conor's beat down was just the icing on the cake.

Khabib and Ali shaking in their boots after hearing of bulked up Conor’s skull shattering power

Alcoholism makes you osteoporotic.

Im sure a badass cowboy and ufc fighter can take a few shots to the nose or a little break for a few million thats why he stood there like a tin can and ate 4 shoulders in row without doing a god damn thing. Nose break just happened because he has a glass chin.

i don't believe all that damage came from Conor. i think the accumulation of damage over the course of the year, where he got smashed by Tony, then Gaethje, then Conor all culminated into that. Conor's beat down was just the icing on the cake.
This is probably true. I kinda forgot that he got his face smashed by Tony less than a year ago. I still think it was the shoulder strikes that did it, but I can see his face being in a compromised state with such recent injuries the same area.

I wonder if it's his right orbital, I think that was the eye that swelled up against Tony

I thought Cowboys eye was swollen after those shoulder strikes, wonder if it was the kick or shoulder strikes that broke/fractured the orbital bone

The dive stuff is such a joke. Both after Fedor/Rampage and Conor/Cerrone.

Orbital fracture from the punches?
Surely not the shoulder strikes