Why no Super Heavyweights in UFC?

Could you imagine how massive Lesnar vs Overeem would've been with all the steroids in their system and not having to cut down to 265??

Overeem wasn't over 265 during his Ubereem days in Japan, where there was no weight limit and no drug tests. That's pretty telling about how barren that division would be if even a ridiculously doped Overeem wasn't a SHW.

Please , its 2020 and theres no depth to the 185, 205 or heavyweight divisions in UFC.

Overeem wasn't over 265 during his Ubereem days in Japan, where there was no weight limit and no drug tests. That's pretty telling about how barren that division would be if even a ridiculously doped Overeem wasn't a SHW.
He was 263 for his Lesnar fight and 264 for the bigfoot fight
Lesnar weighed in at 265lb
Lesnar was definitely cutting weight, Overeem could've been.
Mark Hunt used to cut down to HW and was 290lb? before his weight cut vs Werdum

I love watching that polish League where its all freak show shw fights. But not ufc material.

There is tons of Super Heavyweight fighters if you go to Samoa or Tonga or Fiji or Maori NZ, there lots of very big tough guys there

I have worked with 2 guys from Tonga in my old job, both 330 Ibs + and very fat, but don't be fooled they would lay you out like a fool if you messed with them, they are some of the toughest people ever, they are incredibly strong and chins of God

Simply a reason to keep Timmy out. Timmy was ufc hw goat but didn’t along with Dana

Do any organizations even have any SHW divisions right now?

They should have the heavyweight division limitless. If this 300+ lbs guy can hold his own and earn his right to be in the top 10 or top 5 in the division than I don't see what the problem is . I'd love to see Stipe fight a guy who's 100lbs heavier than him. It will be quite a show.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back