Why no real "mainstream" promotion for UFC 245?

Did you watch Nunes vs Cyborg? Thoughts?

And if that was a pair of FW dudes what is your opinion on it.
No because I legit don’t care. I am the most petty motherfucker you’ll meet when it comes to this shit. I WILL skip EVERY wmma fight on EVERY card if I have to. Nunes is a moron. She really thinks she’s the GOAT. Ko’d some soccer moms and she’s the GOAT of all mma. She said she’s better than the males lol. Here’s an idea, why don’t we abolish genders? Let the males and females fight and whoever is the best will be champs and get all the money. Why not?

Well, it’s not an espn card. So I’m guessing espn doesn’t get a cut if the profits if it does well?
Fair. Still, ESPN tend to speak about/promote NBA games that were not specifically on ESPN. Obviously a much different sport and popularity.

We have seen other guys like Chael or Dana go on shows like First Take to promote fights and cards before.
The biggest and best card of the year tomorrow, however nothing?
Even if Colby/Dana/Nunes/Max was on First Take for 5 minutes I'd imagine it'd generate a tonne more buys, or even just eyes in general.
Seems weird is all. Pretty inconsistent from ESPN.

With current champions talking about defecting if the pay isn't right. Dana has to be very careful which champs he personally tries to hype up

With current champions talking about defecting if the pay isn't right. Dana has to be very careful which champs he personally tries to hype up
Feel like Nunes would be the perfect body to throw on First Take. The chick is a double champ beast who happens to be lesbian. Speaks pretty well.

Also there is the Claressa Shields line of questioning. UFC/ESPN need to do better

Feel like Nunes would be the perfect body to throw on First Take. The chick is a double champ beast who happens to be lesbian. Speaks pretty well.
Also there is the Claressa Shields line of questioning. UFC/ESPN need to do better

I seen a lot of flack going her way, but Nunes and GDR were absolute sweethearts at the panels. I don't mind a tough chick personality like Joanna for example but those 2 were a breath of fresh air. and yeah ESPN is full of hacks

I've been seeing lots. Every morning on Sportsnet there was been a spotlight on each of the title fights.

My friend has become a pretty big UFC fan over the years but still casual. Doesn't read forums or whatever and I told him what the card was and he said "that sounds worth buying." Point being, he had no idea who was on the card until I told him and this was less than a week ago.

Back