Why no love for the Horiguchi fight?

I think some people here are close minded that they dont like fights at this weight class and were determined not to like this one. Yes it was one sided but if you couldnt see horiguchis talent,then your blind.

It was way more exciting than the standard MMA striking Cerrone fight. Horiguchi was using feints to land multiple shots darting in and out. he even used a pretty wide variety of techniques. You definitely could tell there was a Karate component reminiscent of Machida.

A nice prospect for the UFC's japanese market. Maybe can help bring about an MMA resurgence in Japan.

yawn and still no exciting moments and no finish

Gaudinot is a tough guy in real life. He's not having much success in the cage but he's one of those gym beast types.
I was a little disappointed Louis was a step behind Horiguchi the whole time.
Horiguchi showed really impressive speed when he changed directions from circling to straight line attacks. I'd like to see how that strategy would hold up against guys like Dodson and MM eventually

. I'd like to see how that strategy would hold up against guys like Dodson and MM eventually

same here,im looking foward to those fights.

It was way more exciting than the standard MMA striking Cerrone fight. Horiguchi was using feints to land multiple shots darting in and out. he even used a pretty wide variety of techniques. You definitely could tell there was a Karate component reminiscent of Machida.

A nice prospect for the UFC's japanese market. Maybe can help bring about an MMA resurgence in Japan.

To me it was the best fight of the night. Definitely more entertaining than the main event.

Pretty much, if I'm being honest.

I appreciate technique and skill as much as the next guy, but in the fight game, I just can't get too excited over guys that could get crushed by some can just 2 or 3 weights up.
who's "the next guy" in this case? Just Bleed guy?

To me it was the best fight of the night. Definitely more entertaining than the main event.

no way hahah i enjoyed the fight,but cmon.

He did well. I had high hopes he would finish Gaudinot but it was a clear domination and does nothing to hurt his prospects. It just doesn't help them all that much. I enjoyed the fight but I kept thinking he looked like could do more. I mean that as a compliment in a way. I think he is capable of much more but that he isn't quite there yet.

Back