Why no Hollywood stars or singer with MMA fighters?

Charlitos1988

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Do you remember Van Damme and Putin with Fedor in Pride rings.

or even Bieber with Floyd.

I think if a fighter wants more attention, he should be more friendly with mainstream people.

Bieber backing Floyd is THE most annoying shit ever. God, i want to punch him.

Any fighter becomes immediately more terrifying with Putin as their cornerman.

Floyd seems like a puss being tight with Bieber, Bieber give him free drugs or something.

Yeah, that would definitely make the sport better.

Do you remember Van Damme and Putin with Fedor in Pride rings.

or even Bieber with Floyd.

I think if a fighter wants more attention, he should be more friendly with mainstream people.

I don't see this helping MMA. Sorry.

You have enough celebrities in the crowds now as it is.

I don't see this helping MMA. Sorry.

You have enough celebrities in the crowds now as it is.

but they don't directly have communication with them.

maybe they get near when the fighter wins and say some words to Rogan like "I always cheered for this man, he is the best"

but they don't directly have communication with them.

maybe they get near when the fighter wins and say some words to Rogan like "I always cheered for this man, he is the best"

you care about this a little too much to understand that as a sport, MMA should stand on it's own merits not some acknowledgment by people who are famous for either pretending to be other people or make music.

Are you a 13 year old girl?

Because you sound like a 13 year old girl.

idiot

If I were an MMA fighter I would always have a fashionable celebrity in my corner

You had to make two threads about there not being enough bieber in MMA? You got issues sunshine.

in b4 wasteland

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_Interview-600x350.jpg

I would prefer more spectacular enter of fighters in ufc. Like in Pride or KSW have now. (KSW in first place wanted to be very similiar - quite the same ring and nice enterings) now they fight in the cage but with those nice enters.

I give you some highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umtjd6iJiqA

I'm not advertising, but its normal that musicians are in front of fighters before entering the cage. It would be nice if T.J. Dillishaw in his last fight would have Red Hot Chilli Peppers on arena :D

Back