Why Nate Diaz has VERY LITTLE chance of winning @ UFC 196...

How fucking funny would it be it Nate picked Conor apart with his boxing?

You mean the way he does to literally everybody who doesn't have the threat of a takedown? lol that's what is GOING to happen here, kids.

EDIT: Fights taking place @ 170lbs!!! Even though I disagree with almost everything he says #Hespect to Conor for taking this fight, takes alot of guts to fight two weight classes up.

TS stfu. conor is fighting a LW who has 9 or 10 days to "prepare" and all of a sudden you think conor is the one taking the big step? it isn't 2 weight classes up, it is just the fact that a weight cut is ridiculous. imagine nate was 171 now and had to cut down to 155. you know what that means.. he gets to train 2 days before starting his cut. ridiculous.

conor has all the advantages this fight of having a full camp, and now not having to cut. nate is out of shape, short notice. just to be clear who has the guts, it is nate, not conor.

TS stfu. conor is fighting a LW who has 9 or 10 days to "prepare" and all of a sudden you think conor is the one taking the big step? it isn't 2 weight classes up, it is just the fact that a weight cut is ridiculous. imagine nate was 171 now and had to cut down to 155. you know what that means.. he gets to train 2 days before starting his cut. ridiculous.

conor has all the advantages this fight of having a full camp, and now not having to cut. nate is out of shape, short notice. just to be clear who has the guts, it is nate, not conor.

here's what, on fight night nate will have had about a week to train and prepare. and they will both be around 170. only one is full camp.

You're right about Nate not being a true WW and Conor having every advantage due to prep time.

Just saying Conor could've taken the punk way out and made Nate attempt to cut to 155lbs. Props that he would be flexible enough to allow that 15lbs leniency.

Then again Khabib was offering to make 155 on 10 days notice so maybe he's willing to go through great lengths to duck him.

You're right about Nate not being a true WW and Conor having every advantage due to prep time.

Just saying Conor could've taken the punk way out and made Nate attempt to cut to 155lbs. Props that he would be flexible enough to allow that 15lbs leniency.

Then again Khabib was offering to make 155 on 10 days notice so maybe he's willing to go through great lengths to duck him.

Conor already has all the advantages in prep etc and I'm sure he isn't crazy about cutting to 155. It isn't a favor to Nate at all.

Completely disagree with TS.

Conor's will be lost against a guy a 6' boxer with a good jab who also "fights tall" like nate does His counterpunching style just won't work.

Don't assume Nate has limitless stamina coming into this with no camp.
Yeah but the way he fights he doesn't really exert alot of energy. I doubt Conor's going to try to grapple with him. I'm Curious about Conor's stamina more than Nate's.

I've got an erection lasting longer than 4 hours for this fight! Just wish we could have had more build up, trash talking between these two would have been fun!

I'll be rooting for nate but I think conor takes it. Even if nate could prepare properly I'd still favor conor.

Nate will win for sure. I guarantee it.

If there is 1 bet u are going to make this year, make sure to bet on Diaz here.

The odds will give you a nice return, you may not have an opportunity for a nice sureshot return like this again

Did you guys bet? I won $20,000 on $5,000. It was everything I had in VC :D

Back