Why Nandralone, Joey?

Melegaunt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
First off, I am aware that the majority of professional athletes across the board use PED's to varying degrees.
What makes me wonder, is who the hell gave Beltran the dogshit advice to use Nandralone? Nandralone is most commonly attached to a decaonate ester and for decades has been known as "Deca". It is extremely popular and one of the known attributes of the drug is how sllllooooow the clearing time is. 9-12 months. It is widely viewed as the wrong drug for tested athletes, and this is old news.
Granted, NPP, or Nandralone Phenyl-propionate (which is a short estered Nandralone, meaning a shorter half life and requiring more frequent injecting) is popular now and I'm sure he used this, but the nandralone substance still is a lingerer.
All in all, everyone knows not to use nandralone if you get tested.
Did someone give him shit advice on drugs, or did he do this in secret as an inexperienced steroid user?
Say what you will.
I love nandralone by the way.

Joey nuthuggers will skip this thread. Only oral Nandralone product sold is Deca 200 (which is a proven scam/is NOT a steroid). Its hard to argue "I didn't knowingly cheat" when injections are the only real way to get it in your system

Yessir! That is an injectable only steroid, we need to bring a little education to these folks!

Wow thanks for the info it's not often you learn something on this forum lol.

didnt bonnar test for the same one? some cutting agent if i remember right.

good post. youre smart. and probably huge. no homo.

didnt bonnar test for the same one? some cutting agent if i remember right.

good post. youre smart. and probably huge. no homo.

I believe Sherk also tested positive for nandrolone.

Huge, thick solid and tight I bet. No homo.

Bonnar tested for Masteron, which is looked at as primarily a cutting steroid, though is very androgenic and can give us that alpha feeling. In certain people that could lead to aggression. I'm happy though. I fucking love masteron.
Oh, Bonnar tested for Boldenone, most commonly known as equipoise back in 2007-2008, I can't remember which fight.

What is more crazy is that Deca is not usually run alone. It is stacked with a Testosterone base. So while the testosterone is no longer in the system after a while, Deca remains in the system for up to six months.

Makes no sense to take Deca if one is knows a fight may be coming up with six months.

Did someone give him shit advice on drugs, or did he do this in secret as an inexperienced steroid user?
It's probably one of these two. Also, isn't Nandrolone relatively cheap, compared to other steroids? Maybe he can't afford a "better" one.

I believe Sherk also tested positive for nandrolone.

Huge, thick solid and tight I bet. No homo.

Thanks for the motivation.

Bonnar tested for Masteron, which is looked at as primarily a cutting steroid, though is very androgenic and can give us that alpha feeling. In certain people that could lead to aggression. I'm happy though. I fucking love masteron.
Oh, Bonnar tested for Boldenone, most commonly known as equipoise back in 2007-2008, I can't remember which fight.

I love Boldenone because it allows me to train in Boxing and BJJ without my arms or legs feeling heavy while lifting like a beast in the weight room.

Jesus, you are correct! Sherk tested for Nandralone aswell. When dealing with injuries, it is often used due to it's collagen repair abilities. These guys are probably on multiple compounds, atleast testosterone, because nandralone on it's own is a great way to shut down your natural production and have no real androgen to replace it, leading to a total kill-blow to your sex drive. This is referred to as the dreaded "deca-dick" by the community.
Anyways, I'm sure nandralone is the only one that shows up for these guys because the other drugs clear in time.

Great post OP, whenever i see an athlete test positive for nandrolone i shake my head.

It's probably one of these two. Also, isn't Nandrolone relatively cheap, compared to other steroids? Maybe he can't afford a "better" one.

Thanks for the motivation.
It's a very available drug and yes it's relatively cheap, but honestly the prices don't vary that much excluding a few drugs like primobolan. If the cost was the issue he would just run testosterone, which I'm sure he was using anyways, as it is a deathwish to your **** to use nandralone without it.

you know ur shit. bravo.

Honestly, if you're going to use steroids you best put alot of effort into research and getting a good base of knowledge on the subject first. They can be used rather safely with responsible use, or they can completely fuck you up if you're dumb and you just dive in. Hell, you might even end up like Joey!
Ok, that was a bad joke.

Back