Why military-style gear at protests rings hollow

actually that 511 shit looks gay as fuck
EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-size_restricted.gif

They just can’t let go.

To them, a perfect USA is one in perpetual war. Whether is against Muslims or immigrants or culture, these guys can’t exist without a perceived enemy, real or imagined.

If it was at all about the 2nd amendment or a statement against tyranny, they wouldn’t be ardent supporters of a man who doesn’t believe in states rights, has stated he’ll take guns without due process, and is currently arguing to the Supreme Court that he’s above the law. There’s no reconciling that disconnect.
Ya... You're a idiot. You're so dumb that these guys are your enemy yet you don't even know them. Everything you just posted is complete fantasy.

I wonder what all of you guys who are defending these strapped pussies would have to say to someone like Martin Luther King.

It's definitely been fun seeing all the self-centered, entitled whiners shrieking "Who cares about the virus, it only really harms people over 70!" ...

... without a thought in the world passing through their tiny little brains that that puts the veterans of WW2, Korea and Vietnam who fought for us right in the danger zone.

I wonder what all of you guys who are defending these strapped pussies would have to say to someone like Martin Luther King.
I'd say strap up mofo, and wear body armor too because someone wants your ass dead.

When the governor is larping as King George III, it’s appropriate to larp as an American revolutionary..

I'd say strap up mofo, and wear body armor too because someone wants your ass dead.
Probably what his friend Malcolm told him at some point or another...
170px-Malcolmxm1carbine3gr.gif

Why... is that dude..... wearing... a... gasmask?

If you wear a mask to hide your identity you're a coward. Notice the just a flu boomers aren't wearing masks.

That applies to both left and right.

" Usually the clothes are clean, with no visible wear."

This is the most accurate quote from the entire article, and what I look for every time I see these dudes. Oh, that stuff looks brand new. Probably because you're Larping. I constantly judged people when I was in the Marine Corps by the state of their boots. If your boots were all torn up and battered, it was probably because you'd been doing appropriate Marine Corps things in them. If they were immaculate, it's probably because you worked in an office. I always took someone bitching at me for the state of my boots as a compliment.

Minneapolis protesters against the knee on neck killing should consider lining up like this tomorrow

They got tear gassed pretty well last night after some pushing and shoving with riot geared police outside a precinct

Cops don’t tear gas or baton hit someone with an AR slung across their chest

just sayin

Back