Why Masvidal McGregor will never happen

So
"Stopped" by a doctor.

Please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself sir...... I mean ma'am.

Wow, scraping the bottom of your low iq insults. Sad. But back to Conor, he lost BADLY to Nate in the first fight, while Masvidal made Nate want to RETIRE from fighting. Sorry nut guzzler, but your hero will never fight Mas, because he's Dana's pet.

A) LMAO that Conor "beat Nate worse than Masvidal". Conor won a majority decision, squeaked by. Masvidal won every minute of the fight and stopped Nate. So...yeah.

B) Don't despair. Conor is likely fighting Jorge next. And then TS will talk about how "OMG the KIng is so benevolent you should all worship him like I do cuz he's giving Masvidal this big payday even though he didn't put da respekt on his name..."
Doctor stopped the Masvidal fight because of a cut.
Nate got dropped more times by Conor. So yeah.

But to be fair Nate won the first fight against Conor.

I hope they fight. That will be a very entertaining contest. I like both.

Doctor stopped the Masvidal fight because of a cut.
Nate got dropped more times by Conor. So yeah.

But to be fair Nate won the first fight against Conor.

I hope they fight. That will be a very entertaining contest. I like both.

What part of the fight with Masvidal was Nate even competitive in though? I'm not even a Masvidal fan, I was hoping Nate would make a comeback and we'd get something entertaining, but the reality was it was a one-sided beatdown. Nate had literally zero positive moments in that fight, sadly.

In the second Conor fight, Conor did absolutely land some big shots and drop Nate. But...he also got tagged a lot and lost rounds (2 of them for sure, and another was very close). There's really no way to to objectively say Conor beat Nate worse than Masvidal did. That's just ignoring the first Conor/Nate fight.

I agree that Conor vs Masvidal would be fun. I think it would be high level striking. I'd favor Mas due to size (though Conor looked like a solid WW the other night) and cardio, but would not count Conor out.

Jorge is to big for the Leprechaun his daddy Dana even said so.

Any other psychology students see what's going on here? Masvidal made a big mistake. He:

- has been too outspoken about the fact that he wants that big payday over all else
- then he spoke Conor's name in vain

Naturally, Conor consciously decided not to call Jorge out following his masterful performance at UFC 246 with the entire world watching out of SPITE. He doesn't want Jorge to get paid. He was fully aware of Jorge's outfit and that he is now selling his own drink. That call-out alone would have made Jorge a superstar.

Fighters need to learn to put some respect on the King's name, lest they miss out on the super heavyweight psychobread paycheck (or either have something the King needs, or act like you fight for legacy and not money).
Conor did call out Jorge but they cut to Usman too fast. He made fun of his house coat

What part of the fight with Masvidal was Nate even competitive in though? I'm not even a Masvidal fan, I was hoping Nate would make a comeback and we'd get something entertaining, but the reality was it was a one-sided beatdown. Nate had literally zero positive moments in that fight, sadly.

In the second Conor fight, Conor did absolutely land some big shots and drop Nate. But...he also got tagged a lot and lost rounds (2 of them for sure, and another was very close). There's really no way to to objectively say Conor beat Nate worse than Masvidal did. That's just ignoring the first Conor/Nate fight.

I agree that Conor vs Masvidal would be fun. I think it would be high level striking. I'd favor Mas due to size (though Conor looked like a solid WW the other night) and cardio, but would not count Conor out.
What part of the first 3 rounds of the Conor fight was Nate competitive?

I would favor Masvidal as well.
But, I did favor Cowboy in Conors last fight, mostly because it was at 170. So I have been wrong before.

So

Wow, scraping the bottom of your low iq insults. Sad. But back to Conor, he lost BADLY to Nate in the first fight, while Masvidal made Nate want to RETIRE from fighting. Sorry nut guzzler, but your hero will never fight Mas, because he's Dana's pet.
I mentioned this in my first post. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension.
The Doctor stopped the fight between Masvidal and Nate. Deal with it.

You meanConor will never fight Masvidal like how Conor would never fight Khabib?

But pleases, I don't need to hear about your homosexual administration for Conors genataila. Keep that to yourself.af0e705225794baa9216f84837a5b9deced32c24218d3ecd7d17bba8f4868f04.jpg

I was a psych major...this take on the situation is fucking stupid in my professional opinion

there many times when a person fights that night they said he returning a few months later. jorg says he wants huge money fights so fighting 10 weeks after ufc 244 isnt a bad thing.

notice again how conor never called jorge or justin or tony out. there areason for that.

Conor didn't call anyone out. Guess he's scared of everyone.

Conor only wants to fight people that everyone thinks he will lose to, yet people think he's scared of everyone. It makes no sense.

Conor suck holes flock to this thread hoping to play a round of soggy biscuit with fellow load garglers and defend Conors' honour'

Rent free.

And quite frankly, mentally ill as well. Jesus christ man try taking a second look before posting something and really ask yourself how it looks posting such garbage. I see severe mental illness.

Conor didn't call anyone out. Guess he's scared of everyone.

Conor only wants to fight people that everyone thinks he will lose to, yet people think he's scared of everyone. It makes no sense.

he called out frankie edgar. conor vs pacman conor vs floyd 2 conor vs khabib 2 are about the money

Back