Why Khabib's non-mma accolades are ignored?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
MMA wrestling and judo champs accolades are always mentioned around here and even Joe Rogan always remind us of that.
Just because we all understand NCAA and the Olympics pretty well doesn't mean that we should ignore the fact that is no joke and is extremely hard to be a Sambo national champion in Russia let alone two times world champion.

The sport of combat Sambo is well regulated and very serious in Russia. You need to work your ass to get on top. The competition is abysmal. Not easy, not easy at all.

Cause nobody gives a fook about those sports.

Hej has mentioned it. For instance during RDA fight.

nobody in america gives a bullocks about sambo

Its because dumb Americans cannot relate to it. If they dont know what it is they just dismiss it, instead of learning about it.

So let me get this straight: instead of starting a thread highlighting Khabib's sambo credentials, you start a thread to talk about why they are ignored. I think you missed a great opportunity to talk about those credentials in detail, buddy.

So let me get this straight: instead of starting a thread highlighting Khabib's sambo credentials, you start a thread to talk about why they are ignored. I think you missed a great opportunity to talk about those credentials in detail, buddy.

I briefly said Sambo national champ and sambo.world champ twice

They are always mentioned:

Khabib wrestled a bear!!!!!

Here’s his Sambo credentials...

35D74454-EFB5-4D4E-8423-B0035879F097.png

Ive heard it mentioned countless times... seriously.

Countless

Back