Why Khabib Went Eagle Mode On Danis

DarthChen731

Disciple of Norm Macdonald
@Gold
Reaction score
Old stuff, but closing in on 2 years since the incident. Khabib is a funny dude, love his reasoning/moral compass.

Cliffs:
Because the other coaches are too old to fight, so out of respect he went after Danis.

Last edited:
hahahaha I wish they got closeup on kavanaghs face when the eagle took flight hahah

Cliffs man
Conor's coaches were too old,so that is why he targeted Danis,because Danis could at least be able to defend himself against his attack. He said Kavanagh wouldnt be able to fight back against him,and hes too old. He claims he couldnt hear Danis,that he hated conors entire team,but went after danis cos he was "younger"

Khabib is saying it in a way that is kind of half joking to me,so take it for what you will.

Conor's coaches were too old,so that is why he targeted Danis,because Danis could at least be able to defend himself against his attack. He said Kavanagh wouldnt be able to fight back against him,and hes too old. He claims he couldnt hear Danis,that he hated conors entire team,but went after danis cos he was "younger"

Khabib is saying it in a way that is kind of half joking to me,so take it for what you will.

Thanks I gotta get up in 5 hrs, crashing now

Reactions: HHJ
He had security to hold him back and he knew nothing could happen but it made him look tough and gave him street cred.

He had security to hold him back and he knew nothing could happen but it made him look tough and gave him street cred.
lol

So essentially fighters can never have a brawl in an arena where it is most likely to happen. K.

Im sure when Khabib was in mid flight he thought 'OH NOES MAYBE I SHOULD NOT DO THIS HERE COS CONORMCLEFTHAND ON SHERDOG WILL SAY THAT I ONLY ATTACKED THEM COS SECURITY IS IN THE BUILDING"

Old stuff, but closing in on 2 years since the incident. Khabib is a funny dude, love his reasoning/moral compass.

Cliffs:
Because the other coaches are too old to fight, so out of respect he went after Danis.

Dillon Danis would destroy Khabib.

A little bit smash his face, a little bit teach him, a little bit change his face. Ofcourse with face, I can change his mind too.

I have mental problems because I know Khabib is the most one dimensional overrated fighter in UFC history with the most padded misleading record since Ronda Rousey. Yea I'm the one with mental issues.

Khabib blankets journeymen leftovers and psychos like you act like Khabib is some Jon Jones or something. GTFOH.

Who would it take Khabib beating for you to be satisfied, then?

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Back