Why Khabib is the GOAT

A WW Khabib would ragdoll GSP, a LHW Khabib would ragdoll Jon Jones, a HW Khabib would ragdoll Stipe, and same goes for the lighter divisions.

He is the most devastating fighter with the most dominant skill set ever in MMA.

Alhamdulillah.

And an intelligent poster would start better threads.

Plenty of high level grapplers with good hands. None at the top of LW
Just clarifying wrestling alone isn’t good enough or Askerin would be wearing a belt and the LW top 10 would be loaded with wrestlers. Khabib apparently brings more than any wrestler in that weight class.

You sound triggered. I notice you don't quote the complete nonsensical post by the TS though.

yes, my post was the outlandish one by comparison.

Khabib fans in a nutshell. The new most deluded fanbase in MMA history, taking the throne from AS' fanbase.
I am a Khabib fan but As much as I love the guy I think the current Goat list would include Jones,GSP and Fedor all above Khabib but he is at least 2 or 3 wins from being in the conversation.

Jon Jones would kill Khabib if they were the same size, he's literally a video game character.

That is funny, as Jones literally towers over all his opponents (unlike Khabib) and needs to take massive roids to compete.

Back