Why Khabib is the GOAT

Wins over Conor, Iaquinta, RDA, Poirier and Barboza apparently make you the GOAT.

<Lmaoo>

Don't get me wrong, all of these fighters are great but Khabib's resume ain't shit compared to some resumes in the UFC. Matter of fact, he isn't even close to Jose Aldo for example.

There's no indication that Khabib is any better/more dominant than Usman for example.

In fact, I think Usman is more well rounded and has less "flaws" so to speak, and I don't consider Usman to be the most superbly drilled fighter ever cuz there are guys like Aldo, DJ, GSP and several others.

With so far only one title defense....hard to look past gap, Jones and Silva...strjngv3 or 4 more wins and we can talk....

A WW Khabib would ragdoll GSP, a LHW Khabib would ragdoll Jon Jones, a HW Khabib would ragdoll Stipe, and same goes for the lighter divisions.

He is the most devastating fighter with the most dominant skill set ever in MMA.

Alhamdulillah.

No, a WW Khabib would not ragdoll GSP and a LHW Khabib would not ragdoll Jon Jones.

Last edited:
xYY5m3E.gif

A WW Khabib would ragdoll GSP, a LHW Khabib would ragdoll Jon Jones, a HW Khabib would ragdoll Stipe, and same goes for the lighter divisions.

He is the most devastating fighter with the most dominant skill set ever in MMA.

When did Kebob-nutlickers become the most annoying fanbase?

Sorry, McLickers.

If he beats Tony, and GSP you won't hear me arguing against it.

Actaully, scaled up, prime Jose Aldo is the GOAT

WW Aldo would beat GSP
HW Aldo would beat Stipe

The only hard fight would be Jon Jones, it would be a war
Fair claim. Scaled up prime Aldo vs Khabib would be the ultimate fight.

I think many of you are not understanding TS. He does not mean if Khabib put the weight on. He means if there was a version of him in each weight class but that is the old pound for pound debate. Small fighters are faster but if they put weight on they are not as fast anymore. You are talking your own fantasy. A hw version who is still as durable and quick as the lw version. But remember...this will always stay just a fantasy.

You sound triggered. I notice you don't quote the complete nonsensical post by the TS though.

yes, my post was the outlandish one by comparison.

Khabib fans in a nutshell. The new most deluded fanbase in MMA history, taking the throne from AS' fanbase.
GSP fans are BY FARRR the most deluded

Its almost like they completely forgot that he tapped to strikes vs fat midget Serra and got his ass kicked vs Penn, another FW

Actaully, scaled up, prime Jose Aldo is the GOAT

WW Aldo would beat GSP
HW Aldo would beat Stipe

The only hard fight would be Jon Jones, it would be a war
Lmao original prime fw aldo got humiliated by balween foot conrad <Lmaoo>

He is def gaining traction to be up there, but IMHO as good as he is, he needs more defences. The Tony fight will def show us where he is at, as many think Tony is the uncrowned champ. He steamrolls Tony, then we can def visit this topic again

Back