why Justin is going to lose

ifindgifsforjackslack

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
everybody is praising Justin for his new patient style, but I believe after watching his fights under close inspection that he is blessed by the just bleed gods and this new style may remove the blessing.

The only reason he takes the shots he does and is able to survive is because of this blessing. Now you may be thinking, well what about tony? The jbg knew that tony would willingly sacrifice himself so was more than happy to let Justin keep his blessing even if he wasn’t fighting like a man.

If he tries this patient point fighting style against khabib I believe the JBG will not only remove the blessing but potentially give him a curse for his weakness and lack of courage.

The only thing even keeping me invested at this point is that if Justin wins with his new boring ass style, it’s because the jbg knows there will be more sacrifices and this is a small price to pay.

everybody is praising Justin for his new patient style, but I believe after watching his fights under close inspection that he is blessed by the just bleed gods and this new style may remove the blessing.

The only reason he takes the shots he does and is able to survive is because of this blessing. Now you may be thinking, well what about tony? The jbg knew that tony would willingly sacrifice himself so was more than happy to let Justin keep his blessing even if he wasn’t fighting like a man.

If he tries this patient point fighting style against khabib I believe the JBG will not only remove the blessing but potentially give him a curse for his weakness and lack of courage.

The only thing even keeping me invested at this point is that if Justin wins with his new boring ass style, it’s because the jbg knows there will be more sacrifices and this is a small price to pay.
Justin Gaethje has POTN bonuses in every fight he's had.

Sometimes two.

Sometimes two.
And he deserved every one of them, before this new “style”. If he got one for the tony fight, that’s ALL because of tony... nobody likes a point fighter

Sometimes two.
Dude brings it. Sometimes he loses, but bottom line is, he puts himself out there, balls to the walls, win or lose. He will bring it to Khabib. Unlike most of Khabib's previous foes. Will it be enough? I don;t know, but its going to be a barn burner either way.

Justin is a killer ...even his losses he could avenge

He lost caz he was rocked and out on his feet first ...but he was just a tough kid back then ...

I expect him to be in peak shape and not gas this time because be WONT be rocked in the feet this time ......
Styles make fights ....

I expect whoever wins to dominate and finish, whoever it is

AND NEW ...

was expecting "Cos Stone Cold said so"

Am disappoint

Gaethje was successful because he was reckless and aggressive.

Patient Gaethje beat 3 lower level fighters and ran into Ferguson who blocks punches with his face until his opponents get tired.
Gaethje has to get Khabib moving backwards. The patient version won't be able to do that.

And he deserved every one of them, before this new “style”. If he got one for the tony fight, that’s ALL because of tony... nobody likes a point fighter
Justin's not a point fighter though and he wasn't point fighting against Tony

Gaethje was successful because he was reckless and aggressive.

Patient Gaethje beat 3 lower level fighters and ran into Ferguson who blocks punches with his face until his opponents get tired.
Gaethje has to get Khabib moving backwards. The patient version won't be able to do that.
A fellow jbg disciple. Point fighting against khabib is not going to work like it did against the brave acolyte Tony. People talk about patient gaethje still maintaining his power, but I believe over half of his power in that fight came from Tony’s sheer will pushing back against each blow.

If Whitman tells him to be a bitch again and back off some of the power on his shots, I’m go to turn the tv off because the fight is already over at that point. Jbg will 100% curse him for that

A fellow jbg disciple. Point fighting against khabib is not going to work like it did against the brave acolyte Tony. People talk about patient gaethje still maintaining his power, but I believe over half of his power in that fight came from Tony’s sheer will pushing back against each blow.
He has to turn the fight into a train crash. Make Khabib not want to be in there with him. Not trying to play fight chess with Khabib.

Back