Why Izzy deserve better than Conor

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor hype building was made mostly in FW when he was cutting to death to KO/TKO manlet who cant hold his power (of course he is a LW, a tiny LW but a LW anyway)

Thats also Conors problem, cant cut anymore to FW but too small LW

Anyways Izzy is fighting giants monsters like Romero Whittaker Costa Brunson Vettori, they all mock him being skinny and weak

And guess what, he beat them all

Which Conor couldn't when he get in his true weightclass

Conor < Izzy for the most technical striker and best hype fighter of all time

iu

Its not about deserving,its about TAKING it.

You think UFC wanted Conor to lose to Khabib? FUCK NO
You think he would have ever got a rematch if he lost? FUCK NO
So Khabib had to go in there and get it and there wasnt shit they could do about it other than never make the fight,which got harder and harder to avoid.

Izzy is the man cos he went in there and beat everyones ass, Not cos he deserved it.

Lol- the only thing Conor trumps Adesanya in the fight game is the handle($$).......and conors aura already left the building but his minions and haters still make him a draw.
Otherwise- every little thing :
Izz > Conor ( and I'm obviously not talking about a fight vs one another as Adesanya weight classes above knick knack )

Conor physically looks best at 170 nowadays, at 155 in the Poirier rematch he looked old and withered. Against Cowboy at 170 he looked thick and healthy. Only problem is at 170 those wrestlers and bigger top strikers eat him alive. As a fan of his I'd like him to cherrypick fun fights at 170 (like Diaz or other 155'ers who agree to 170 for no weight cut)

Conor physically looks best at 170 nowadays, at 155 in the Poirier rematch he looked old and withered. Against Cowboy at 170 he looked thick and healthy. Only problem is at 170 those wrestlers and bigger top strikers eat him alive. As a fan of his I'd like him to cherrypick fun fights at 170 (like Diaz or other 155'ers who agree to 170 for no weight cut)
Nah fuck that catchweight bullshit.
The ufc is gonna try to throw him back in the title picture as soon as possible,wether he did anything to earn it or not,so id rather see him fight top guys instead of this catchweight bullshit.

Nah fuck that catchweight bullshit.
The ufc is gonna try to throw him back in the title picture as soon as possible,wether he did anything to earn it or not,so id rather see him fight top guys instead of this catchweight bullshit.
He looked like shit in his last fight at 155 (all skinny and nutrient depleted), as a fan I want to see the best version of him and I believe that is at 170. But at 170 he won't be competitive against the Colby, Usman, and Burns of the division. Cherrypicking fun fights is his best option, his days of being competitive against the top guys are likely over

Cherrypicking fun fights is his best option, his days of being competitive against the top guys are likely over
The problem i have with it is he wont stay out of the title picture. Soon as UFC sees a winnable title fight,they will just give it to him,without him having to do anything. So he can just live off easy fights until then? fuck that shit.

By deserve more do you mean deserve more money? Because if so, you are 100% wrong.

The problem i have with it is he wont stay out of the title picture. Soon as UFC sees a winnable title fight,they will just give it to him,without him having to do anything. So he can just live off easy fights until then? fuck that shit.
I don't want him in title fights, I think you're confusing what I want with what the UFC wants

Back