Why isnt Yoel bashed for cheating like Jones?

OP has Jon Jones as an avatar and "Bones GOAT" written right under it. Don't waste effort trying to explain to him the difference.

OP has Jon Jones as an avatar and "Bones GOAT" written right under it. Don't waste effort trying to explain to him the difference.
What is the difference? That you dislike jones? Because yoel is a long time suspected PED user. And has popped in the past , and you actually believe his tainted sup story but i gaurantee you dont buy jones dick pil story. That is called double standards, you guys turn a blind eye just because you like yoel.

Its obvious Yoel is on PEDS. But hes loved, yet jones is bashed.

inb4 i get qouted by angry yoel fans saying how clean he is

Chael is a known PED user and throws people under the bus for steroids a lot (remember he said Jon Jones was dirty long before he pooped).

Lord Chael hinted that Jon was doing coke. Not steroids.

Its obvious Yoel is on PEDS. But hes loved, yet jones is bashed.

inb4 i get qouted by angry yoel fans saying how clean he is

I don't disagree with you. However, the main point is Jones has way more damage on his name than Yoel does. They both have used and I don't buy either BS tainted supplement excuse. But Jones has tested positive for blow, estrogen blockers, and steroids all separately. He is the #2 GOAT when it comes to cheating after Barnett.

Ultimately the difference is that very few people at this point make the argument that Yoel is a 'GOAT' candidate. The more lauded you are by some, the more disliked you will be by others. And it's not exactly like Jones makes himself particularly easy to like in the first place.

What is the difference? That you dislike jones? Because yoel is a long time suspected PED user. And has popped in the past , and you actually believe his tainted sup story but i gaurantee you dont buy jones dick pil story. That is called double standards, you guys turn a blind eye just because you like yoel.
Listen moron, suspicions and facts are 2 different things.

Yoel got caught once and it has since been proven that it was indeed a tainted supplement and that the company was really the one at fault. FACT

Jones tested positive twice. Has done cocaine, drove drunk into a pole, did a hit and run.. The list goes on. FACT

You can have all the suspicions in the world, they remain suspicions and not facts.

So it's completely pointless to argue any further. Those are the reasons why many people dislike Jones. You're just a blind Jon Jones fan trying to find a scapegoat to justify you're weird obsession with him.

On Yoel's best day he wouldn't beat Jon Jones. He lost to Whittaker who fought at Welter but you think he can beat the best 205'er of all time? That's laughable.

You are correct....Jon's "special dick pills" would make Yoel lose......

yoel didnt do a hit and run, yoel also doesnt put on a fake persona of a good guy. Unlike Jones which he very clearly isnt.

lol @ people believing that they 'proved' it was a tainted supplement, what that really means is Malki Kawa went and found a supplement that was tainted to use as a scapegoat when his fighters pop, they tried to do the same thing for Jon. Stop trying to re-write history as if that's really what happened, its super obvious that they found a loophole.

If it was that easy, you think everyone that has been popped would be doing it....Tainted supplements are real, do me a favor and buy bunch of vitamins at walmart, then get it tested and tell me what you come up with.

Ibutamoren isnt exactly some.weak ass shit either ..

i personally don't buy the excuse because Ibutamoren is very powerful even on small doses and doesn't take long to leave system .. bone mineral density, increase in plasma and muscle mass are all benefits ..

i believe what we have here is a smarter plan in action .. It's almost too bad this will get lost in the shuffle but we should find out who owns Goldstar Performance Products .. It's nice to note that after USADA released the name of the product the sales blew up !!

Ibutamoren isnt exactly some.weak ass shit either ..

i personally don't buy the excuse because Ibutamoren is very powerful even on small doses and doesn't take long to leave system .. bone mineral density, increase in plasma and muscle mass are all benefits ..

i believe what we have here is a smarter plan in action .. It's almost too bad this will get lost in the shuffle but we should find out who owns Goldstar Performance Products .. It's nice to note that after USADA released the name of the product the sales blew up !!
Ibutamoren, ostarine and dhea should not be banned by USADA. Pct drugs like Clomid, yes, steroids like t bol yes, but not sarms and dhea. That's silly and overboard.

Listen moron, suspicions and facts are 2 different things.

Yoel got caught once and it has since been proven that it was indeed a tainted supplement and that the company was really the one at fault. FACT

Jones tested positive twice. Has done cocaine, drove drunk into a pole, did a hit and run.. The list goes on. FACT

You can have all the suspicions in the world, they remain suspicions and not facts.

So it's completely pointless to argue any further. Those are the reasons why many people dislike Jones. You're just a blind Jon Jones fan trying to find a scapegoat to justify you're weird obsession with him.

Amen brother!

Back