Why isn't UFC stepping in with regards to Aldo/Marlon?

Its called weight cutting and making money. He will gain it all back plus some when he retires

This does not look good
EK-z28dXUAAglUR.jpg

EK-z28bWkAE6i7Q.jpg

439.gif

That's a little tough to see Aldo so drawn down I'm a Aldo fan I understand the move Aldo far too small to compete with these new LW's bigger, taller, stronger, WW's weighing in at lightweight essentially.

I'm just hoping he dosn't die in the process or gets a stroke or some shit.

Irvin at MW looked 10x worse. UFC only cares if it doesn't make money or brings heat from some governing organization.

he looks ill , im a massive ado fan and im dreading this fight i can see something bad happening . loks as though hes gunna collapse on his way to the scales

Everyone is basing this off that one single pic

if you look at the others they’re nowhere near as bad

View attachment 688471 They are putting themselves first here. Big name in Aldo will sell. What won't sell is when he falls into a coma after/during a fight with one of the best and most hard hitting 135 strikers in the world.

Dana needs to get the finger out and protect a legend. Stop being oblivious before the first mainstream UFC death. View attachment 688471

it on aldo to make weight. ufc doesnt control what weight they fight at. the ufc only really stepped in when someone missed weight alot like welter weight rumble johnson

Back