Why isn't there a World Tour to promote the fight?

Ananth

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I cant for the world of me understand UFC's strategy to promote this fight.

Aldo vs Conor, Conor vs Mayweather did astoundingly well due to the numerous interactions between the fighters and build up.

Has UFC has got a new plan to promote it in a different way?

This is a sure shot 2 million PPV if they promote it will, but not only they have not got these fuckers close to each other, but are preparing a weak-ass undercard as well.

There just isn't enough time. Just over two months until fight night from when the fight was announced.

Let them train. I want the best possible conor vs the best possible Khabib.

WWE is that way - - - - - >>

What a stupid first reply. Why wouldn't any fan want to see a presser or a world tour between these two?

Fans care about good fights, first and foremost. Retards care about circus acts which sometimes precede them.

There just isn't enough time. Just over two months until fight night from when the fight was announced.
The MayMac fight was announced in a similar time frame...like 2 months before the fight and they still found a way to promote the fight in 4 cities in 4 straight days. Shit was what sold the fight to 4 million people.

Probably because Conor would try some slick shit and the Russians would end his life in a hotel parking lot somewhere...

conor bout to come up with the new rocky movie as the promo for this fight

maybe one or more fighters declined all the travel and distractions ..

personally dont think they need it .. plenty of online content will do just fine

The MayMac fight was announced in a similar time frame...like 2 months before the fight and they still found a way to promote the fight in 4 cities in 4 straight days. Shit was what sold the fight to 4 million people.
Yeah but that fight was a joke. They could send them around the world cause both Floyd and Conor knew what the outcome of the fight was going to be, they didn't have to train seriously. The only point of that fight was to make money.

Khabib and Conor need serious camps for this fight which would be impossible to do properly if they were being shipped around the world constantly over these two months.

Yes, let's take crucial training time away from two championship-level fighters in order to entertain people who should probably be watching pro wrestling instead.

Fans care about good fights, first and foremost. Retards care about circus acts which sometimes precede them.

Don't fool yourself. If fans only cared about good fights, 4 million wouldn't have bought the MayMac circus show.

This is a show after fall and so far UFC have not done enough to hype this fight.

Yeah but that fight was a joke. They could send them around the world cause both Floyd and Conor knew what the outcome of the fight was going to be, they didn't have to train seriously. The only point of that fight was to make money.

Khabib and Conor need serious camps for this fight which would be impossible to do properly if they were being shipped around the world constantly over these two months.
It is all true from a fighters sense. I'm just wondering from UFC's perspective. They only care about money and the PPV sales. I'm wondering what is their actual strategy to promote this fight.

"Retards" outnumber the "pure fight fans" 50 to 1, they're the ones bringing in the actual money, attention, sponsorship, which in turns translate into better training, athletes and performance. Prize fighting is first and foremost a spectator sports-entertainment. Get a clue.

Don't fool yourself. If fans only cared about good fights, 4 million wouldn't have bought the MayMac circus show.

They are not fans, they are retards.

My original question was why do you care, as in "What difference does it make to you?"

I bet Conor didnt want it IMO.

He knows hes gotta be training hard for this

Back