Why Isn't The Ultimate Fighter On TV Anymore?

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Remember that show on SPIKE TV network where they'd get a bunch of guys and put them all in a nice house and stock it with beer and lquor but ban TV and most other forms of entertainment? They'd have coaches pick teams and then each week a fighter from one tam would fight a fighter from the other team until there were just two lrft and the two would fight for the right to get a UFC contract?

It was a funny show like when they'd get really drunk and arguments would break out. I remember one, the first I think, where a black fighter ( Rashad Evans maybe?) and one other were teasing one guy really badly and sprayed him with a hose while he was trying to sleep and called him a "fatherless bastard." It was gross too like when someone discovered Diego Sanchez actually had a habit of drinking piss!!! Sickening! UFC doesn't have any funny but also gross shows like that anymore do they? I could definitely do without the gross perverted aspects, but the funny stuff that happened when they got drunk were funny and the elimination style fight tournament was good. It showed how they found new talent. I guess the ratings were so low compared to wrestling which was on the same night that they cancelled it out of embarrassment. Too bad. I would watch it if they brought it back to SPIKE TV.

lol it is on TV they just finished the last season like literally 2 weeks ago

Tim Elliot was crowned the best guy left who couldn't beat MM

This is an obvious troll. No one surely watches this garbage TV.

It was Koscheck and someone else that sprayed Chris Leben with a hose. Rashad was on the second season.

Spike tv is the Mike Perry of television networks

Back