Crime Why isn't the bidens being raided by the FBI?

If you listen to the Trumpist sycophants you'd believe by their telling that obtaining a search warrant from a federal judge/magistrate is easier than getting a happy meal. The federal judiciary is nearly split even at the District Court level between the parties. You'd think a conservative would be able to find a judge to sign off on a search against the "Bidens". But that, of course, would require the showing of probable cause that a crime was committed and that the search of a particular area would be reasonably likely to produce evidence of said illegality.

The response to the Mar a Lago search has been 99% deflection. If Trump and team are actually victims of an unsubstantiated witch hunt regarding the events of Monday, show the public the search warrant the FBI produced to search the premises. Challenge it on legal grounds instead of "what about Hunter and Hilary!". It's pathetic.

How is he a fake Christian? I'm not religious at all but you can't deny a person like Bernie Sanders is probably more Christ-like than someone like Lauren Boebert and MTG. Those people are all nutjobs who pretend to believe in it gain followers and power. At least with Bernie, he's always been consistent and seems to genuinely care about people.

I am not taking about politicians.

Im talking about the poster I mentioned.

He is a judgemental smart ass who tells other people how to live and wants them to conform to his vision of faith. He has none of Christ’s forgiveness, grace or acceptance

Thats how. Fake Christian.

We all know the laptop story. This is a business partner of bidens.
In this video he says the bidens were all involved with China, Russia ect. Joe was part of it also.
We all know lying to the FBI carries 10 years in prison. He turned over cell phones to prove what he said as well as a laptop. He was interviewed by the FBI two years ago.
So why hasn't the FBI done anything?

Farewell, Deadon, we hardly knew ye.

How is he a fake Christian? I'm not religious at all but you can't deny a person like Bernie Sanders is probably more Christ-like than someone like Lauren Boebert and MTG. Those people are all nutjobs who pretend to believe in it gain followers and power. At least with Bernie, he's always been consistent and seems to genuinely care about people.

Bitch don’t ask me questions.

You think I just talk?

If you listen to the Trumpist sycophants you'd believe by their telling that obtaining a search warrant from a federal judge/magistrate is easier than getting a happy meal. The federal judiciary is nearly split even at the District Court level between the parties. You'd think a conservative would be able to find a judge to sign off on a search against the "Bidens". But that, of course, would require the showing of probable cause that a crime was committed and that the search of a particular area would be reasonably likely to produce evidence of said illegality.

The response to the Mar a Lago search has been 99% deflection. If Trump and team are actually victims of an unsubstantiated witch hunt regarding the events of Monday, show the public the search warrant the FBI produced to search the premises. Challenge it on legal grounds instead of "what about Hunter and Hilary!". It's pathetic.

<PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

The butchering of the English language is a marvellous thing. I bet these same people complain about immigrants not speaking English too. Lol

Come on, lets not act like slinging mud is just a thing on the right. I personally have been called a racist, nazi, etc here numerous times. But I suppose that type of slander is acceptable here.
I can’t say if it was you are or not, but I’ve called people racist and misogynists on this board before. But I’ve seen plenty of racist and misogynistic things said on these boards. Can’t really card me if I’m quoting someone saying those things, where as I doubt that you evidence anyone was a pedo or supported pedophilia. I know you probably think that people not joining in on a trans bashing circle jerk is evidence, but it’s not

Last edited:
Most of the Conservative members now have double yellows... or yellows. It's funny that you Leftists that have nothing, use that to dodge us. It's pretty cowardly of you guys.
I’ve seen quite a few left wing posters get banned in here. You probably got carded for saying something shitty. Instead of examining yourself and being better you just QQ about the mods. Personal responsibility my ass.

whataboutism and teamism is killing the world.
be better.

But it always is funny to see trumptards and righties whinge when anything happens. I thought the lefties were the miserable, crying fucks?
bunch of snow flakes

I’ve seen quite a few left wing posters get banned in here. You probably got carded for saying something shitty. Instead of examining yourself and being better you just QQ about the mods. Personal responsibility my ass.

It's utterly inane that people think the War Room, and this site in general, is left wing. I would've said it was around evenly split until circa 2016, which upon said time it turned heavily right.

I can’t say if it was you are or not, but I’ve called people racist and misogynists on this board before. But I’ve seen plenty of racist and misogynistic things said on these boards. Can’t really card me if I’m quoting someone saying those things, where as I doubt that you evidence anyone was a pedo or supported pedophilia. I know you probably think that people not joining in on a trans bashing circle jerk is evidence, but it’s not
I guess it depends on how you define gr****r. Exposing children to sex, kink, debauchery etc can be a good candidate for that word. There's plenty of posters on this board have spoken in favor of taking children to gay pride or drag queen events hour.

Last edited:
Is Deadon permanently banned or did he receive one of those temporary bans?

whataboutism and teamism is killing the world.
be better.

But it always is funny to see trumptards and righties whinge when anything happens. I thought the lefties were the miserable, crying fucks?
bunch of snow flakes
Feelings don't care about your facts and as it turns out most humans are fairly emotional creatures. It's nice many of us at least share that commonality.

During his day long meltdown someone suggested that he make this thread instead of derailing his first thread.
Pretty sure he reported me at one point for derailing this thread, too

You are a super duper piece of shit, and on top of that an incredibly fake “Christian” to boot.

Fuck off.

Well this well reasoned non toxic logical argument has totally changed my mind lol!!!

Do you even FBI, bro? They don't investigate crimes, they investigate their political opponents and then try to come up with something later. They only raid homes to get back diaries with embarrassing information about the senile president, but if you lie on a firearm application, throw the loaded gun in a trashcan next to a high school, launder tax money through your crack addled kid's shady contracts in foreign countries, and you're not a problem to the political establishment, they're happy to look the other way.
Comey investigates Hillary, gets praised by rubes.

Comey gets fired by Trump because reasons. Rubes celebrate the firing.

Trump appoints Christopher Wray as director of FBI. Rubes celebrate partisan nomination.

Wray signs off on warrant to investigate Trump's home for illegally obtained classified documents. Rubes are mad again.

Do you not see that your "this raid is a political ploy" argument is a non sequitur?

Back