Why isn't Overeem's win against Lesnar ruled a No Contest?

That's just crazy talk. If the police arrest you and remove your license, do you think they will also accuse you of driving without a license since they removed it? Think about it, it makes no sense.

Yes, your argument is right: Overeem was on a conditional license. But the license was valid while he fought Lesnar. It became invalid when he tested positive, not before that.

The random tests were a part of the conditional license. The license was valid at the time of the fight provided he passed future random tests for skipping out on the scheduled test. Him failing invalidated the conditional license.

his actual drug test from the lesnar fight was clean.

his RANDOM drug testing inbetween the lesnar and jds fight was the one which was dirty.

I am pretty sure Reem avoided one more test in between. If I remember it correctly he didnt make a post fight test with Brock, he left to Europe ( his mother was ill ) and provided his own test results in Europe and sent them to commision by mail.
Anyone rememeber the actual timeline of this or have some link?

I am pretty sure Reem avoided one more test in between. If I remember it correctly he didnt make a post fight test with Brock, he left to Europe ( his mother was ill ) and provided his own test results in Europe and sent them to commision by mail.
Anyone rememeber the actual timeline of this or have some link?

He left to Europe a month BEFORE the fight. He didn't bail on no post fight test.

Thread is fukking stupid considering Brock Lesnar's shady background.

The athletic commissions don't operate under hater logic.

First two posts nailed it. As much shit as I talk about Overeem getting popped for Test, in no way shape or form should that fight be ruled a NC. They have zero evidence of him taking anything during that time period.

Back