Why isn't jones being randomly tested during his suspension?

Usada is set up in a way to manipulate circumstances is my guess.

I highly doubt he is using. He's fucked up before, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's not going to risk fucking up his career more than he has already.

I like to think he at least has half a conscience and half a brain.

there is no such thing as random testing

so nobody is randomly tested

its not possible to be randomly tested, because random testing doesn't exist..

testing is not random
What about random testing tho?

USADA will let inactive fighters bulk up with as many cycles as they can, and only continue their dog and pony show when the fighters become active again.

You guys and your get Jon crusade leave the man be he ain't fighting, nuff guys out there currently fighting and juice boxing go track them...

He is just a jacked black boy, deal with it TS
<JonesDXSuckIt>

He is just a jacked black boy, deal with it TS
<JonesDXSuckIt>
tenor.gif

Dgeud9VUEAAVykt.jpg

Smaller thighs than a 13 year old girl ;).

there is no such thing as random testing

so nobody is randomly tested

its not possible to be randomly tested, because random testing doesn't exist..

testing is not random

But what about random tests?

I remember when they stated his test for the next day came back clean even though they never tested his metabolites(cant be tested in blood) and Rogan still uses that today that he didnt intentionally cheat...

They just randomly tested him so they can say hes clean so they can give him a shorter sentence.

His fan boy dummies on here who have been bashing USADA non stop since his suspension will then hail USADA as the next coming of christ who have given there boy a clean bill and they can go outside again.

This alone makes USADA a joke. You have a multiple time offender, under suspension, and you test him once in a year? How does that make any sense, and how can anyone trust them after that kinda shit?

I remember when they stated his test for the next day came back clean even though they never tested his metabolites(cant be tested in blood) and Rogan still uses that today that he didnt intentionally cheat...

They just randomly tested him so they can say hes clean so they can give him a shorter sentence.

His fan boy dummies on here who have been bashing USADA non stop since his suspension will then hail USADA as the next coming of christ who have given there boy a clean bill and they can go outside again.

It blows my mind that Rogan keeps repeating that as if it somehow makes it fact. He is too smart to really believe that shit.. yet he accuses Fedor of doping. Makes total sense.

I guess when you've been on test and HGH for decades like Joe, your perspective begins to skew a bit.

It blows my mind that Rogan keeps repeating that as if it somehow makes it fact. He is too smart to really believe that shit.. yet he accuses Fedor of doping. Makes total sense.

I guess when you've been on test and HGH for decades like Joe, your perspective begins to skew a bit.

Lol i honestly think its because Rogans worried that Jon will unfriend him.

Back