Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That was the right fight to make...

Conor vs Khabib
Ferguson vs Poirier
Nate vs Kevin Lee or Alvarez
Gaethje vs Barboza

Not that Nate vs Poirier isn't exciting, but that does not make any sense to me...

Conor vs Khabib
Ferguson vs Poirier
Gaethje vs Barboza

Not that Nate vs Poirier isn't exciting, but that does not make any sense to me...

Because Nate decides who he fights , not sense.

Because no matter what, Nate can still get the Conor Trilogy. Meanwhile, if you let Tony and Dustin fight, you are sure to lose a top contender.

maybe because Poirier has a fight booked with Nate Diaz

I think quite a few fights make sense for tony, we still don't know what date he's shooting for just that he's starting to look for an opponent again. I'd like to see who he gets paired up with before throwing criticism

I think quite a few fights make sense for tony, we still don't know what date he's shooting for just that he's starting to look for an opponent again. I'd like to see who he gets paired up with before throwing criticism

He and Pettis have been booked as the co-main at 229.

He and Pettis have been booked as the co-main at 229.
Oh shit thanks for the update. I mean, that's probably a good way for him to get back into it after a long lay off. If Pettis capitalizes he goes right back into contention, but I feel like fergs an overwhelming favorite

Because they love Pettis so they give him fights he doesn’t really deserve anymore.

Remember when Dana said Pettis was his son's favorite fighter? Yeah, that.

Not saying I don't like Pettis but he tends to get better fights then he should and honestly this fight with Ferguson sucks but we have to deal with it

Nate told Dana he wants Poirier and Dana thanked him for telling him what to do.

nate-diaz-dana-white-slap.gif

I sign off on the gaejthe-Barboza fight.....need to know if gaejthe is top 10 material----- still don't know(I mean he's probably between 7-10 but need to see him handle someone with some reverence)

seems to me nate n dustin are more standup and should be gauranteed banger .. that also gives a good chance to setup nate vs. conor III

ferguson is top prospect so tbey want to keep him in line too .. a win over pettis is an easy come back fight IMO

and if nate fought lee or alvarez he would just get leg kicked and wrestle fuqd

Poirier already has a fight booked. Also he's not an interesting title contender as long as Conor remains champ.

Conor vs Khabib
Ferguson vs Poirier
Gaethje vs Barboza

easy tony wasnt cleared july

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back