Why isn't Conor at least a 3 to 1 betting favorite against Khabib?

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Most experts would agree that Conor is a heavy favorite going into this fight yet it seems betting odds are almost even for both fighters.

Are they really predicting Khabib to upset Conor because he hasn't been active for a long time?

Sometimes I can't believe the stuff that is posted...

Are they really predicting Khabib to upset Conor because he hasn't been active for a long time?

LOL@ "upset"

Neither guy winning here would be an upset.

Both are very good at their given strengths, both have holes in their game.

Nobody knows for certain who takes this. That's what makes it such an intriguing fight.

Please please lets see Conor at 3:1.. I'll be fucking rich come october lol

If any book offered those odds, they'd go broke. It's like people that put money against Mayweather...people that bet with their heart and hopes and not their heads are what keep the Vegas lights on.

LOL@ "upset"

Nobody knows for certain who takes this. That's what makes it such an intriguing fight.

^^ One of the more intelligent things I've read on Sherdog in at least 10 years.

Most experts would agree that Conor is a heavy favorite going into this fight yet it seems betting odds are almost even for both fighters.

not suie what experts u reading but a lot that I follow say khabib wins easy

since u think conors wins easy than u happy he a betting underdog so u can bet big on win big.

khabib wins 50-43

LOL@ "upset"

This is really the only thing that needs to be said. No matter what the odds are or who they favor in the end, this is definitely not a fight that I'd put money on.

Back