why isnt boxing pushing new stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok man when you use reality tv as example to make your point im done talking to you.

You lack intelligence as it is. Id be surprised if you have a bachelors so you shouldn't be talking much as it is, you don't seem to grasp the concept of a fad. Xfl was a fad, mma is not just like boxing isn't dying

Once upon a time catch wrestling rivalled Boxing in the US for about 3 decades until the end of WW1.

Wrestlers like Frank Gotch were known to the general public.

By the end of the war people stopped showing up and they had to morph into pro wrestling for their livelihood.

You lack intelligence as it is. Id be surprised if you have a bachelors so you shouldn't be talking much as it is, you don't seem to grasp the concept of a fad. Xfl was a fad, mma is not just like boxing isn't dying

I do actually.
My rank in society may surprise u.
Ask some of the heads in here where i work,you ll be surprised.

I do actually.
My rank in society may surprise u.
Ask some of the heads in here where i work,you ll be surprised.

yea ask guys on an internet forum about another guy on an internet forum if his background is what he says, def legit, bro, def.:icon_lol:

I hear ya,then look me online(you are a smart guy).Mike Mesey st louis missouri

You either own an IT company or a you are a legendary drummer who has worked with ZZ top, Cheap Trick, chuck berry and Sam Hagar. You would also have a bitching "Chopper" styled drum set. I am going to assume you are the drummer because that is just way cooler than an it company.

i like boxing and love mma. Why arent boxing promotions pushing the young stars like julio ceasar chavez jr and Robert Guerroro

Chavez Jr is already a star in Mexico, that's why he has made millions in his career without ever fighting anyone good. The only noteworthy win is Duddy, and Duddy also was relatively untested until their fight.

i boxed starting at 6 in baltimore city until i was 15, competed amateur levels, then the wrestling coach recruited me, i wrestled in winter in HS finished 2nd in the state, and kept boxing in the summer through high school, then i got a wrestling scholarship, then i graduated then i got a job and now have a wife and kids,

Safe to say i have more years of actual boxing under my belt than you and have a much better understanding of MMA as well.

what's your background?

And that brock lesnar timeline was hilarious and a knock on sherdog dont get sand in your vagina, i wrestled in college while brock lesnar did, he was a huge deal in the national wrestling community back then, then i lost interest when he went to WWE over the national/olympic team. Dont be a whiny little bitch. Fedor is great, ufc sucks, we get it no need to say that in every single one of your posts, it makes you look like a child.

gameover

he's mega butthurt now

gameover

he's mega butthurt now
what?

I asked the guy about his Boxing knowledge and he starts dropping some bullshit about how he Boxed as an am as if he is the only one to do so.

He was telling Mike about how anyone can make up shit about themselves on the internet yet he writes some puff piece about his amateur Boxing experience and wrestling experience like I can go verify it.

Weren't you the one who told us that there are more pro grapplers worldwide than pro Boxers, enough said.

You either own an IT company or a you are a legendary drummer who has worked with ZZ top, Cheap Trick, chuck berry and Sam Hagar. You would also have a bitching "Chopper" styled drum set. I am going to assume you are the drummer because that is just way cooler than an it company.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back