Why isn't Alan Jouban more popular?

Alan Jouban:
b167b81d63e2353f3feb7d45b12dd022.jpg

Average Sherdog User:
fat_guy_3.jpg

That's my bad side.

He should fight in the heart of San Francisco to get more fans gay for him.

Probably just because he doesn't talk shit and hasn't had high profile fights yet.

MMA's demographic is white males 17-45 and you're wondering why a fighter isn't popular because he's handsome?

I like him but just because a fighter is good looking doesn't mean he will have fans.

Fighters get fans for all sorts of weird reasons.

He'll get a fanbase if he wins tonight though, I think.
Jouban was aiming that kick at Perry's girl. Such a scumbag.
Looked that way but it was by accident.

In the latter case we can talk face to face. Dann trinken wir ein deutsches Bier zusammen. Mit @Übermacht .
<{ohyeah}>

PS: I know it's not part of the bet, but if you get a mod to temporarily change your name to hardcoreDE, that would be hilarious. :D
I was planning on doing that... but seems it's no langer necessary :D

Always up to have some beers! But rather Belgian beer!

I was planning on doing that... but seems it's no langer necessary :D

Always up to have some beers! But rather Belgian beer!
I'll enjoy a Trappist beer in your honor.
<{ohyeah}>
Or the one with the grey bottle and pink elephant on it. It's called Delirium Tremens. :D

Last edited:
Alan looks to have a glass jaw, he showed heart, but fought extra cautious

Luke Thomas: "You got to understand: Alan Jouban is a part-time model. He is obligated to maintain a certain tan. Therefore and irrevocably, I postulate that he would be much more popular if he had pale skin like Conor McGregor. Once again, we see how important it is to keep our white privilege in check and help struggling minorities like Alan Jouban by affirmative action and social justice warfare."

Back