Why isn't Alan Jouban more popular?

Alan Jouban:

Average Sherdog User:
fat_guy_3.jpg

giphy.gif

Because he doesn't have tits and a vag.

Jouban is pretty good, but he has some real holes in his game too. Much of it is around showing poor striking defense, that could cost him against a big puncher like Perry.

He is popular among gays. Us straight men only like to swing from the manly nuts of Platinum.
Lol - you mean he's popular among gays and straight men who aren't jealous ugly and small.

InsecureGoat failure.

I like Jouban. Perry's a good fighter but such a turbo-douche.

I hope Jouban wins.

Jouban's fan base has increased ten fold since signing to fight Mike Perry, too bad it will decrease eleven fold when he is dieded tonight.

We'll talk tomorrow! Unless i'm hardcoreDE :p
In the latter case we can talk face to face. Dann trinken wir ein deutsches Bier zusammen. Mit @Übermacht .
<{ohyeah}>

PS: I know it's not part of the bet, but if you get a mod to temporarily change your name to hardcoreDE, that would be hilarious. :D

His name sounds too French. He should anglicize it to Jobanson.

a lot of nonsense replies no surprise there. My take is that he hasnt beaten a big name yet and the one legit top 15 guy he faced he got starched bad. He is definitely exciting to watch, not just because he is a total hunk but hes a really good fighter. If he beats pmp and then maybe a top 10 guy he will be talked about way more.

The card girls didn't pay any more attention to him than anyone else. Stop living vicariously through others to the point that you make things up.

Guy is 35 (not a young prospect) and has a boring ass personality, add to that he's an average fighter at best.

I'd WAY rather be gay then be an insecure bitch of a man.

You should lay off the gay-bashing. It makes you sound like a retard.

So you guys have moved on from idol worship, and are now openly homophobic. Disgusting. I assume racism is next?

Haha fucking SJW pussies. Gay bashing? Lmao. Learn to take a joke you disgusting fairies. Fuck off.

Back